Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Chinese SKS TYPE 56 JUST ARRIVED!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettzky View Post
    I think the generic description comes from N Sylva but tenda hand picked the ones they’re selling?
    id demand a photo of the rifle you’re paying for before you order one.
    They will never do this. I have tried with them many times. It's not like they want to screw you over but they are sooo slooooow. The only thing which is quick is the refund when you lost your patience. At least.

Pay $50 more to another dealer and sleep well at night.

I just won't deal with companies which need 2 weeks to reply and your only question is what is the time.

CGN Regular
    tenda..can you please clarify the condition of these ? thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny357 View Post
    Last two "hand picked" sks that I bought from tenda were icky af
    really? now, you got me worried that they may send me junky hand pick and says, "please read description."

Quote Originally Posted by Johny357 View Post
    Last two "hand picked" sks that I bought from tenda were icky af
    If by icky you mean cosmoline coated then yes, I don't want to go through the hassle of cleaning another one.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Regular
    cosmoline is the reason why we get mint surplus dates from decades ago lol...it's a cool project still...if you really get a mint one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    CGN/Tenda thread Sept. 2033; "Man, remember when you could basically buy a NEW production SKS for $550? Those were the days" lol

Like many of us, I remember the days when they basically gave you an SKS if you bought enough ammo. That was then/this is now, and while I haven't seen these SKSs first hand...they sure appear to be in nicer condition than allot of those high-mileage Russians I saw back in the day. I remember being reluctant to buy one @ $225, and that doesn't seem that long ago. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    really? now, you got me worried that they may send me junky hand pick and says, "please read description."
    At post #1 Tenda gives a link to a unpacking video: OPEN BOX + CLOSE LOOK VIDEO HERE https://youtube.com/shorts/GilE0u_Z3c4?feature=share
    If this video, indeed, shows unpacking of these SKSs then they are in absolutely superb condition.
    NFA CCFR CSSA
    CPC PC Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    If by icky you mean cosmoline coated then yes, I don't want to go through the hassle of cleaning another one.
    No I mean rough shape, one had a bent rear site with the front site drifted as far as it could go.

Just received mine. Yes it is exactly like what is showing in pictures except serial number.

It is in MINT condition.

All matching mint Factory 26/296 means alot for Chinese Firearm Fans/Collectors. On EE or between collectors the value is about $1000.

Super!

Thanks!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbigjack View Post
    Just received mine. Yes it is exactly like what is showing in pictures except serial number.

It is in MINT condition.

All matching mint Factory 26/296 means alot for Chinese Firearm Fans/Collectors. On EE or between collectors the value is about $1000.

Super!

Thanks!
    Would you care to post some pics of your rifle ?