Budget Shooter Supply is Back Online Now

Henry Nierychlo

Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
785   0   0
Just to let everyone know, I'm Back Online again.

I'll be answering emails again & shipping Online Orders on Tuesday Sept 6th, & the website is back Online right now.

Please allow up to 48 hours for a response. It should be less though.

Regards, Henry

Thank you for amazing service. Friday ordered, Saturday shipped, on Monday arrived from BC to AB. Absolute record!

What really sucks is the F around they are doing with shipping even if I were to find primers or powder there is no shipping options because apparently a city of 70,000 with over 100,000 in the area does not allow shipping :mad:

Holy crap.... $1000 for an 8 pounder of Varget or H4350???

Agreed and Henry I've bought from you in the past and always had good service from you but these prices seem really out of whack with the rest of the market these days. Perhaps you got stuck with this through a supplier who sold it to you at a high wholesale price, giving the benefit of the doubt.

Holy crap.... $1000 for an 8 pounder of Varget or H4350???

Looks like its gone up $98, was $900 before and still $130 for 1lbs. Its an open market and dude can charge whatever he wants. But as a business strategy its a horrible strategy since it shows your customers that greed is your driving force and not only do you lose the sale to your greed but you also force your customers to seek out alternatives and you ultimately lose your customers to your competitors because once you lose a customer, they are very difficult to get them to return. Pretty sure thats taught in first year of business

I haven't priced out any of these components from other suppliers, but I always will support Henry, he is a standup guy.

That was always my impression, but a THOUSAND DOLLAR keg of powder kind of suggests otherwise. I've never known Budget to do any price gouging, but that seems a little on the ridiculous side.

He also got them quite a bit earlier than they started to be (ever so briefly) seen anywhere else.

Bet he PAID. If the alternative was "nowhere"

Back
Top Bottom