TACCOM is going to be huge this time!

Cadex Defence

CGN Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Here is a teaser of the Cadex Defence booth in preparation for our first ever Canadian consumer trade show.

Make sure to stop by TACCOM this weekend, September 9-10-11th at the International Center, 6900 Airport Rd, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Come see all of our best-selling precision rifles & related accessories. We are looking for meet with you!

1-traite-IMG_2141.jpg 2-traite-IMG_2139.jpg

Attachments

• 1-traite-IMG_2141.jpg
    1-traite-IMG_2141.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 1,163
  • 2-traite-IMG_2139.jpg
    2-traite-IMG_2139.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 1,167
I {really} hope so.¿. Even despite 2/3 of firearms being banned or prohibited, or locked out of Canada since the last one?

I went there.... Your firearms are top notch, and Cadex representatives were super nice and knowledgeable guys. Respect !

What a show!!! Our Taccom Cadex Team thank you all for coming out! Our booth was full almost nonstop! We met a lot of people and made some new friends! Bravo to the Taccom Canada crew!

1-traite-IMG_5426.jpg 2-traite-IMG_5416.jpg 3-traite-IMG_5417.jpg

Attachments

• 1-traite-IMG_5426.jpg
    1-traite-IMG_5426.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 398
  • 2-traite-IMG_5416.jpg
    2-traite-IMG_5416.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 390
  • 3-traite-IMG_5417.jpg
    3-traite-IMG_5417.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 396
I do not mean to high jack this post but i am not sure where to go for some questions i have on a Cadex Rifle, and if someone could point me in the right direction? Im looking to purchase a R7 LCP but i just found out about the Kraken multi Caliber rifle. and was wondering if it would be worth it to spend some extra money to get that ? also if anyone knows of a Kraken in stock or what pricing would be for it and the cost of a caliber conversion kit ? and lastly what is the difference between the R7 LCP and the CDX 30 lite series ?

Thanks RB

I do not mean to high jack this post but i am not sure where to go for some questions i have on a Cadex Rifle, and if someone could point me in the right direction? Im looking to purchase a R7 LCP but i just found out about the Kraken multi Caliber rifle. and was wondering if it would be worth it to spend some extra money to get that ? also if anyone knows of a Kraken in stock or what pricing would be for it and the cost of a caliber conversion kit ? and lastly what is the difference between the R7 LCP and the CDX 30 lite series ?

Thanks RB

PM sent

Back
Top Bottom