Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another big pistol order in!

Another big pistol order in!

Well, we've received what may be our last pistol shipment. We have some Shadow Systems, Girsan's, Norinco NP-22's and some CZ 75's new and surplus in stock now!

FIND US ON FACEBOOK OR FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Ph: 604 874 4710 Fax: 604 874 4712
    Toll Free 1 800 407 5224
    3227 Fraser Street • Vancouver • BC • V5V 4B8
    Hours of Store: Tuesday - Friday 9 - 5:30 PM
    Saturday 9 - 5 PM
    EMAIL: orders@reliablegun.com
    http://www.reliablegun.com

Full Line direct dealer for
    Remington, Marlin, Browning, Bushnell, Tikka, Sako, Beretta, Benelli, Savage Arms, Ruger, NightForce, Trijicon, PWS, Nikon, Kel-Tec, Fenix Flashlights, Kent Cartridges and MANY MORE

CGN Regular
    Love you guys buuuuut $1018 for a surplus cz75 with no mags? That has to be a typo, right?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Standingtall View Post
    Love you guys buuuuut $1018 for a surplus cz75 with no mags? That has to be a typo, right?
    It does seem high but times are not what they were a few months ago... I don't understand why people continue to question the price. These are the last handguns to be allowed into the country and they come with added expense. If you don't like the price, don't buy it. Someone will...
    CSSA, CCFR member, former NFA member

CGN Regular
    It's like $30 less than the same gun NEW with mags... I understand the landscape and the factors. It still seems odd to have a surplus gun with no mags listed at $30 less than a new gun with mags. As for "someone else will buy it", you have to realize that if price makes me hesitate, it will definitely cause others to hesitate and that hesitation may cause the retailers to be stuck with thousands upon thousands of dollars in dead inventory. As a business person myself, I would be selling them for minimal profit to ensure I don't get stuck with them if the bill drops tomorrow.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lowburb View Post
    It does seem high but times are not what they were a few months ago... I don't understand why people continue to question the price. These are the last handguns to be allowed into the country and they come with added expense. If you don't like the price, don't buy it. Someone will...
    You are rigth, some people will still by a pistol that should cost half the price, ill stay on my smart side of the fence.

Order placed….thanks for your time guys.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lowburb View Post
    I understand what your saying but thats blatant price gouging since there is another store selling them for $599.99 with a mag and yes its in stock. This store can charge whatever they want but don’t expect my business on any of their products

CGN Regular
    This what trudeau did to us, and dealers are Gouging us Big time, last shipment, last shipment, last shipment!!!!!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Octogon View Post
    This what trudeau did to us, and dealers are Gouging us Big time, last shipment, last shipment, last shipment!!!!!!
    I thought it was hurry up before the gun ban!
    Buy before the registry! (Even though it’s not a registry per say, wr will claim it is to amp up sales on semis!
    Hand gun ban coming!
    Last shipment! (For the 10th time!!)

Seems like the dealers here just like to fear monger and take advantage of people..
    Support your small town local dealers guys.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

Quote Originally Posted by Octogon View Post
    Do you not realize some of these handgun shipments could only get it last minute by air? There’s a HUGE premium on shipping when you fly guns in.
    Buy Bitcoin!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast