Another big pistol order in!

reliablegun

Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Well, we've received what may be our last pistol shipment. We have some Shadow Systems, Girsan's, Norinco NP-22's and some CZ 75's new and surplus in stock now!

Love you guys buuuuut $1018 for a surplus cz75 with no mags? That has to be a typo, right?

It does seem high but times are not what they were a few months ago... I don't understand why people continue to question the price. These are the last handguns to be allowed into the country and they come with added expense. If you don't like the price, don't buy it. Someone will...

It's like $30 less than the same gun NEW with mags... I understand the landscape and the factors. It still seems odd to have a surplus gun with no mags listed at $30 less than a new gun with mags. As for "someone else will buy it", you have to realize that if price makes me hesitate, it will definitely cause others to hesitate and that hesitation may cause the retailers to be stuck with thousands upon thousands of dollars in dead inventory. As a business person myself, I would be selling them for minimal profit to ensure I don't get stuck with them if the bill drops tomorrow.

It does seem high but times are not what they were a few months ago... I don't understand why people continue to question the price. These are the last handguns to be allowed into the country and they come with added expense. If you don't like the price, don't buy it. Someone will...

You are rigth, some people will still by a pistol that should cost half the price, ill stay on my smart side of the fence.

I understand what your saying but thats blatant price gouging since there is another store selling them for $599.99 with a mag and yes its in stock. This store can charge whatever they want but don’t expect my business on any of their products

This what trudeau did to us, and dealers are Gouging us Big time, last shipment, last shipment, last shipment!!!!!!

I thought it was hurry up before the gun ban!
Buy before the registry! (Even though it’s not a registry per say, wr will claim it is to amp up sales on semis!
Hand gun ban coming!
Last shipment! (For the 10th time!!)

Seems like the dealers here just like to fear monger and take advantage of people..
Support your small town local dealers guys.

It's like $30 less than the same gun NEW with mags... I understand the landscape and the factors. It still seems odd to have a surplus gun with no mags listed at $30 less than a new gun with mags. As for "someone else will buy it", you have to realize that if price makes me hesitate, it will definitely cause others to hesitate and that hesitation may cause the retailers to be stuck with thousands upon thousands of dollars in dead inventory. As a business person myself, I would be selling them for minimal profit to ensure I don't get stuck with them if the bill drops tomorrow.

People need to remember this for the overpriced stuff. If we don’t buy it, it’s THEIR problem. And it should be if they try and take advantage and gouge….if things are priced fairly then we should buy every last gun before the freeze because F trudeau

People need to remember this for the overpriced stuff. If we don’t buy it, it’s THEIR problem. And it should be if they try and take advantage and gouge….if things are priced fairly then we should buy every last gun before the freeze because F trudeau

Limited supply and restrictions usually causes prices to rise in a free market. Your argument about who has a problem works both ways. A guy that just got his RPAL or someone that was planning on eventually getting a certain gun might find they also have a problem if they decide to wait and save a few hundred or more dollars.

Trudeau's govt is freezing the value of millions of dollars worth of legal property and there is zero talk of compensation at this point.... I don't understand how that's even legal in a supposedly free society.

The Freeze sucks but I think people are pointing their anger and frustration in the wrong direction when they complain about prices.

Limited supply and restrictions usually causes prices to rise in a free market. Your argument about who has a problem works both ways. A guy that just got his RPAL or someone that was planning on eventually getting a certain gun might find they also have a problem if they decide to wait and save a few hundred or more dollars.

Trudeau's govt is freezing the value of millions of dollars worth of legal property and there is zero talk of compensation at this point.... I don't understand how that's even legal in a supposedly free society.

The Freeze sucks but I think people are pointing their anger and frustration in the wrong direction when they complain about prices.

You’re right, this should be illegal. If they do this to us now, they could do it on something else later. People should not accept this even if they despise guns.

Back
Top Bottom