Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Norinco P226 Style 9mm

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mrsmitty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peacemaker56 View Post
    no complaints on the accuracy of mine either , those hard plastic grips are nothing to write home about tho
    Can u change them out for sig grips?

Which one's the cheapest?
    God Keep Our Land Glorious And Free!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilks View Post
    Yeah I had the same experience, I preferred the norinco, especially when you consider the price difference
    Absolutely agree.. just like compare a Toyota Corolla with a Mercedes A class.. budget allow then go for A class else Corolla is not that bad.. just my thought..

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmitty View Post
    Can u change them out for sig grips?
    put a houge 226 grip on , fit perfect

And you can put the Sig SRT kits in them. Did that with my NP34 with great results.

Looks like they fell out of the CNC mill into a pile, then straight on to assembly bench.
    And a few benches later into the Wax paper for shipping.
    Hmm; HD black gas pipe quality.

CGN Regular
    Of all the guns in the last decade the NP22 is, without a doubt, one of them.
    Norinco did a job making them. They fit in an adult human hand and will fire projectiles in the direction it is pointed at when its operator applies a certain rearward pressure on the trigger.
    In conclusion, the NP22 is one of the choices you have if you want to detonate ammunition cartridges.

I’ve had two of these they always go bang . They feel like a SIG . They generally have tooling marks here or there . They like aftermarket grips . You can have an Sig or 4 of these for hungry hands and ammo . My advice buy four and a SIG .

Quote Originally Posted by True Jebus View Post
    Could not find these pre freeze announcement at the listed $399. Freeze gets announced and everyone has them for $5-600. Disappointing but not at all surprising.

Update: just saw one listed for $649. Lol
    Well Switzer just sold a Norinco 1911 for $1200. To think I paid $500 for mine and it came with 1000 rounds.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Grizzlypeg's Avatar
    I like mine. Eats all ammo, except steel case. Put on hogue grips. Tried the Sig SRT parts, but they don't function properly in my gun.
    NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST TO DISCLOSE “Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” Cesare Beccaria

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast