Big Gun Giveaway 6!!! Six guns to be won!

ATRS Shaun

Business Member Rep.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For the Sixth Big Gun Giveaway, Six guns are going to new homes with this one!

We have our winners!

https://fb.watch/g6LJI-24U2/

Grand Prize Winner WS-MCR & FX9 : RITCHIE, CRAIG I134917 SEPT 12/22

2nd Place FX-9 Winner: BRUNI, JOSH I134929 SEPT 13/22

3rd Place FX-9 Winner: NIESSEN, JASON I134900 SEPT 9/22

4th Place FX-9 Winner: NEGRAEFF, MICHAEL I135016 OCT 6/22

5th Place FX-9 Winner: STOKES, LANCE I134895 SEPT 9/22

6th Place $500 Giftcard winner: VANDERLEEST, KARL I134881 SEPT 9/22

7th Place $400 Giftcard winner: BITHELL, CHRIS I135002 SEPT 21/22

8th Place $300 Giftcard winner: SMALL, JEFF I135128 OCT 11/22

9th Place $200 Giftcard winner: BOGAN, EYGENE I134868 SEPT 9/22

10th Place $100 Giftcard winner: MERRIOTT, GILES I134930 SEPT 12/22

The best odds yet! We are estimating a 1 in 33 chance to win!
6smbiggungiveaway.jpg

But it's a little bit different this time... Read Carefully
So many of you know, we are having some website difficulties right now and are having a new website built, but while we are waiting on that, we are going to do some Big Gun Giveaways manually.

To purchase a sticker to enter, send an email to info@albertatacticalrifle.com

First and Last name
Address
Phone number
Quantity of Stickers you would like ($50 per sticker)

From there, we will reach out to you by telephone for credit card payments, or arrange for an EMT.

Terms and Conditions are on our website here.

Last edited:
I calculate 1/33 odds implies 33*6=198 tickets... or equiv of$1650 per gun. Which means this sketchily legal lottery makes $300 more than retail per gun.

That can't be right. Says right on their page - 2.3) No prize or package will exceed $9,500.00 in value.

No, it's the 165. 5 Prize draws, not 6.

Ah yea, figured 6 guns and misread. Lines up then.

As you might tell I am no fan of the “raffle gun” concept but it seems ATRS is on with their valuations at least— same can’t be said for all dealers.

Ah yea, figured 6 guns and misread. Lines up then.

As you might tell I am no fan of the “raffle gun” concept but it seems ATRS is on with their valuations at least— same can’t be said for all dealers.

Typically the total value of tickets is about 1.3x the total value of guns retail. I think this one is similar. No matter which sticker draw you do, your expected value per dollar spent is about the same. Its the unlimited ticket sales ones that are sketch.

I calculate 1/33 odds implies 33*6=198 tickets... or equiv of$1650 per gun. Which means this sketchily legal lottery makes $300 more than retail per gun.

It's about funding their legal action if I'm.not.mistaken which is VERY worthy cause many of us have donated without expecting to win something in return as it benefits the entire community

Typically the total value of tickets is about 1.3x the total value of guns retail. I think this one is similar. No matter which sticker draw you do, your expected value per dollar spent is about the same. Its the unlimited ticket sales ones that are sketch.
Is there a cap on tickets for this draw, or deadline with unlimited sales available?

No tickets involved. With the purchase of select products you are entered into a promotional giveaway, or you can enter via written essay without a purchase. That being said, there is no tickets, so no cap either, that would be a pyramid scheme (or so I was told by AGLC). We estimate the odds that we anticipate based on the perceived value of prizes, but unlike some others, the extra 24 hours between the entry's closing, and the draw occurring, allows us to identify what the true numbers are compared to the estimated numbers and add additional prizes as necessary to stay honest to our estimate and our supporters.

It is not a giveaway...like...in any way possible lol.

It is the definition of a lottery. I like lotteries and buy into them all the time. But this is not a giveaway lol.

It is not the definition of a lottery, AGLC has been involuntarily consulted, and it is a promotional giveaway where you have multiple options to enter the contest and a skill testing question is required in order to claim a prize.

It's about funding their legal action if I'm.not.mistaken which is VERY worthy cause many of us have donated without expecting to win something in return as it benefits the entire community

This is the perfect summary here. We got tired of just asking people to donate to our legal fight, ALL of the donations are much appreciated but selling these products (stickers) makes it a bit more fun and creates brand recognition (stickers) and brings awareness to our fight.

Back
Top Bottom