Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Big Gun Giveaway 6!!! Six guns to be won!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Zortron View Post
    Ah yea, figured 6 guns and misread. Lines up then.

As you might tell I am no fan of the “raffle gun” concept but it seems ATRS is on with their valuations at least— same can’t be said for all dealers.
    Typically the total value of tickets is about 1.3x the total value of guns retail. I think this one is similar. No matter which sticker draw you do, your expected value per dollar spent is about the same. Its the unlimited ticket sales ones that are sketch.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JACKSMYDOG's Avatar
    Is there a cap on tickets for this draw, or deadline with unlimited sales available?
    I may be an A$$hole, but at least I'm not a hypocrite.

I'm in for 2

Quote Originally Posted by Zortron View Post
    I calculate 1/33 odds implies 33*6=198 tickets... or equiv of$1650 per gun. Which means this sketchily legal lottery makes $300 more than retail per gun.
    It's about funding their legal action if I'm.not.mistaken which is VERY worthy cause many of us have donated without expecting to win something in return as it benefits the entire community

Quote Originally Posted by Armoredtruck View Post
    Email sent, what a great giveaway. Fingers are crossed!
    Last edited by Castle1; 11-30-2023 at 02:54 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Odds are good, i am in
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Great prizes
    We are no longer accepting things we cannot change.
    Its now time to change the things we cannot accept.

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by machohugeaxe View Post
    Typically the total value of tickets is about 1.3x the total value of guns retail. I think this one is similar. No matter which sticker draw you do, your expected value per dollar spent is about the same. Its the unlimited ticket sales ones that are sketch.
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKSMYDOG View Post
    Is there a cap on tickets for this draw, or deadline with unlimited sales available?
    No tickets involved. With the purchase of select products you are entered into a promotional giveaway, or you can enter via written essay without a purchase. That being said, there is no tickets, so no cap either, that would be a pyramid scheme (or so I was told by AGLC). We estimate the odds that we anticipate based on the perceived value of prizes, but unlike some others, the extra 24 hours between the entry's closing, and the draw occurring, allows us to identify what the true numbers are compared to the estimated numbers and add additional prizes as necessary to stay honest to our estimate and our supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle1 View Post
    It is not a giveaway...like...in any way possible lol.

It is the definition of a lottery. I like lotteries and buy into them all the time. But this is not a giveaway lol.
    It is not the definition of a lottery, AGLC has been involuntarily consulted, and it is a promotional giveaway where you have multiple options to enter the contest and a skill testing question is required in order to claim a prize.

Quote Originally Posted by S-357 View Post
    It's about funding their legal action if I'm.not.mistaken which is VERY worthy cause many of us have donated without expecting to win something in return as it benefits the entire community
    This is the perfect summary here. We got tired of just asking people to donate to our legal fight, ALL of the donations are much appreciated but selling these products (stickers) makes it a bit more fun and creates brand recognition (stickers) and brings awareness to our fight.

CGN Regular
    Ticket bought, good luck to everyone!

I'm in for 1!

Great company and great odds/giveaway!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast