Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Glocks available at TACCOM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    That’s a pretty arrogant response considering the times we live in. Are those same knife makers holding back product after a complete knife ban ? No. Silly analogy.

For FOC to hold back that many high demand firearms for a special select group of people that might be able to attend the first 15 mins of the show is ridiculous. And is a slap in the face to everyone ACROSS the country that supports FOC.
    Stop your biiitching, the special group of people you're referring to are ACTUALLY going to a gun show and are passionate. I'm flying from the northwest territory. What's your excuse?

I’m curious on what the price will be. These could be the very last ones for sale from a dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by padawan View Post
    That’s a pretty arrogant response considering the times we live in. Are those same knife makers holding back product after a complete knife ban ? No. Silly analogy.

For FOC to hold back that many high demand firearms for a special select group of people that might be able to attend the first 15 mins of the show is ridiculous. And is a slap in the face to everyone ACROSS the country that supports FOC.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rIhx2wZ8jnA

there are lots of Glocks for sale on EE...... be alot more for sale after TACCOM hahahahaaa

The easy solution to not agreeing with a companies business practice is to simply not support them....... I think all sides of the debate here have validity to them but at the end of the day, its the stores right to sell their products in the way they see fit.
    Id Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6

CGN Regular
    Taccom
    Last edited by Norsey; 09-08-2022 at 10:24 PM.

CGN Regular
    Oh man, good luck to those attending the show! Lineup is going to suck now lol

Now I want to go lol. I figured retailers would hold back some stock, maybe they had this planned for awhile. Who knows. People are just upset for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by RL1 View Post
    Just got back from set-up day at TACCOM and I can confirm that Firearms Outlet Canada has SIXTY Glocks available for sale with a limit of ONE PER CUSTOMER. FOC is the only retailer on site to have Glocks…even AmChar, the distributor, is sold out.

Here are some of the ones on display (rest were stashed away)

I didn’t check all the models but I can confirm they have G19 and G19X

Good luck!
    What are the two peanut butter MOS ones on the picture? G19 FDE MOS?
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

thanks all...glad some get it. as i said, i dont work for FOC but i want to see them and TACCOM succeed...we need this in the face of everything against us....amazing that people are flying in from afar

hopefully the limit of "one per customer" slows down the flipping...i like that the intention is to put these into the hands of people who will appreciate them.

as for prices lol...i knew that would come up but the price tags werent put up yet and i didnt think to ask (i only thought about that on the way home lol).

RL