Give the Arms East boys some positive EE Feedback!

Hank Hill

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I recently bought a G41 which was my second Glock that I have bought from Arms East. I was impressed with their quick responses even
during the recent rush of handgun sales. I picked up my G41 from the post office and everything looked great so I went to give the guys
some positive EE feedback. I was surprised to see only 18 feedback responses!

Arms East did great work bringing in a bunch of handguns before the import ban which put themselves at risk getting them through Customs in time.
For everyone that benefited from this and was able to buy a handgun or have bought from them in the past we have to get their EE feedback higher than 18!

I will once I see my gun. Still need to wait until next summer.
If they could encourage the ON CFO to expedite their guns...
Maybe incidentally mention their store has run out of room to store them...

I will once I see my gun. Still need to wait until next summer.
If they could encourage the ON CFO to expedite their guns...
Maybe incidentally mention their store has run out of room to store them...

Sounds like Ontario is the problem and not Arms East.... I also live in Alberta and was able to purchase a G20 off of Arms East. I was able to purchase a Stag10 set off of them last time guns were banned as well. Great people.

I received my Glock 22 Gen 5 MOS from them a few weeks ago. They were great to deal with. There were no Glocks to be found anywhere at the time and they had lots. Walter communicated with me without any issues and was very friendly and helpful. I will definitely buy from them again.

Not gonna lie. Midnight Friday as we clue up the weeks shipping, this means a lot. :)

Thank you all. We couldn't do it without you.

I took over our phone duties for the first time in a few years to get through this rush and keep everyone else concentrating on all getting guns in and out, and it's been a big treat to get to talk to so many of you this past few months.

Such good people our customers! I wish I could shake all your hands personally. Don't be strangers.

I bought 2 pistols from Arms East and they were right in the ball. Spoke with Walter on the phone, a very nice gentleman and he got my order rolling right away. Now the wait for our Ontario CFO to process the transfers but with Ontario’s population of 14,500,000 and 3 people processing transfers I’m thinking Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom