Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Taccom 2022

A metal glock will not be as good as some may think. I tried a metal p320 frame and it actually had MORE muzzle flip despite the heavier weight, I’m guessing it’s because the polymer frame would flex and absorb some of that kinetic energy whereas the metal frame wouldn’t.

The tungsten-infused grip, on the other hand, complete game changer. Has the weight of metal and the flex of polymer, will significantly reduce muzzle flip on a Glock as well. Would love to see that on a glock frame.

Quote Originally Posted by TopShelf97 View Post
    A metal glock will not be as good as some may think. I tried a metal p320 frame and it actually had MORE muzzle flip despite the heavier weight, I’m guessing it’s because the polymer frame would flex and absorb some of that kinetic energy whereas the metal frame wouldn’t.

The tungsten-infused grip, on the other hand, complete game changer. Has the weight of metal and the flex of polymer, will significantly reduce muzzle flip on a Glock as well. Would love to see that on a glock frame.
    Aluminum glock is called the af-c lol

https://alphafoxtrot.us/af-c/

I'd buy that BCL handgun in a second. Hopefully, they get them built because lots of peeps will buy out their entire inventory.

The R18 is a well-refined 180. It's legit such a well-built 180. It's a bit tubby on the front because of barrel, but I'm fine with that. I also didn't like the grey handguard but that's worn on me. If JR is watching, please make the non-reciprocating charging handle foldable That would be amazing for an accessory to buy in the future.

R18 will be my Bren 2 replacement since that shipment has been hella delayed ...

The Templar has too my bolts and screws everywhere for my liking. It's amazing they came out with this rifle. Just not my cup of tea. If you ain't got the coin buy the templar. If you have some extra, go with the R18.

I love glock and consider it the best pistol!!
    Last edited by DerrickOlley; 03-03-2023 at 07:07 AM. Reason: error

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123