Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heckler & Koch SL8-4 .223Rem Euro Version Non-Restricted

Nvmd....found it.

I come from the Land of the Ice and Snow from the Midnight sun where the hot springs blow
    the MSRP sure would be nice to know. That said, you'll get more from talking to a wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneeker View Post
    the MSRP sure would be nice to know. That said, you'll get more from talking to a wall.
    $2400 at g4c

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    SKU#: 218441.

Comes with one 5-round magazine.

Shipping to dealers in 7-10 business days.

Stocking Dealers:
    - Canada's Gun Store
    - CRAFM
    - Calgary Shooting Centre
    - Ellwood Epps
    - Firearms Outlet Canada
    - G4C Sports
    - Marstar
    - Reliable Gun
    - Solely Outdoors
    - SFRC
    - Tenda
    - Tillsonburg Gun Shop
    - Wolverine Supplies
    - Canada Gun Store
    - Marstar

IS it double steaked magazine????

Quote Originally Posted by leon80 View Post
    IS it double steaked magazine????
    Should be. Only the SL8 USA versions are single stacked. Also you can compare the right side of the picture to this US one below, where you can see the indent in the magwell for for single stack magazines, which the sample picture NS provided doesn't have.
    Name:  IMG_20210802_190102.jpg
Views: 1090
Size:  17.7 KB
    I know, it's going to be so awesome! /)^ε^(\

They indeed take a double-stack magazine. I thought all SL-8s were single stack so I also purchased some single-stack magazines with the rifle; there was no mention of single vs double-stack magazines... The dealer later told me they run both single and double-stack magazines... It didn't make sense to me as the magazine wasn't stable enough in there, so I returned those...

Does anybody know the warranty length of H&K firearms in Canada? I haven't been able to find out any information about Canada specifically. The H&K USA website says they have a lifetime warranty but I believe that's USA-specific.
    I did find a posting on here by Solely stating lifetime warranty on the HK USC. In both cases, North Sylva appears to be the importer, so does the SL8 also have a lifetime warranty for the original purchaser?

Edit: Also do I have to register the warranty anywhere (if there is one)?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AllinsonChris View Post
    Does anybody know the warranty length of H&K firearms in Canada? I haven't been able to find out any information about Canada specifically. The H&K USA website says they have a lifetime warranty but I believe that's USA-specific.
    I did find a posting on here by Solely stating lifetime warranty on the HK USC. In both cases, North Sylva appears to be the importer, so does the SL8 also have a lifetime warranty for the original purchaser?

The SL8 needing warranty has a probability of 0

Quote Originally Posted by AllinsonChris View Post

2 year warranty in Canada and you only need your proof of purchase (a printed receipt or email order confirmation)

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by 84wh1 View Post
    well its because

1- NS wont answer (LOL)

2- Since they dont sell to the public, the actual retailer will be the ones setting the price you pay
    Do you people always get mad at each other for ridiculous reasons here on cgn? Each post that I see there’s ALWAYS people like this lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast