Heckler & Koch SL8-4 .223Rem Euro Version Non-Restricted

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
SKU#: 218441.

Comes with one 5-round magazine.

Shipping to dealers in 7-10 business days.

Stocking Dealers:
- Canada's Gun Store
- CRAFM
- Calgary Shooting Centre
- Ellwood Epps
- Firearms Outlet Canada
- G4C Sports
- Marstar
- Reliable Gun
- Solely Outdoors
- SFRC
- Tenda
- Tillsonburg Gun Shop
- Wolverine Supplies
- Canada Gun Store
- Marstar

OBX9LwZ.png

qSdLrbq.jpg

k5nNets.jpg

gUbKRja.jpg

coc4Xa5.jpg

MdYI1vI.jpg

Ifb9fZo.jpg

lsAlkso.jpg

KOa3hQ9.jpg

VjZ4ds9.jpg

Last edited:

Stocking Dealers:
- Canada's Gun Store
- CRAFM
- Ellwood Epps
- Firearms Outlet Canada
- G4C Sports
- Marstar
- Reliable Gun
- Solely Outdoors
- SFRC
- Tenda
- Tillsonburg Gun Shop
- Wolverine Supplies

OBX9LwZ.png

What is the price range

Last edited by a moderator:
well its because

1- NS wont answer (LOL)

2- Since they dont sell to the public, the actual retailer will be the ones setting the price you pay

They could always publish an MSRP like others do in all industries, that way people know what to expect...

Stocking Dealers:
- Canada's Gun Store
- CRAFM
- Ellwood Epps
- Firearms Outlet Canada
- G4C Sports
- Marstar
- Reliable Gun
- Solely Outdoors
- SFRC
- Tenda
- Tillsonburg Gun Shop
- Wolverine Supplies
- Canada Gun Store
- Marstar

OBX9LwZ.png

IS it double steaked magazine????

IS it double steaked magazine????

Should be. Only the SL8 USA versions are single stacked. Also you can compare the right side of the picture to this US one below, where you can see the indent in the magwell for for single stack magazines, which the sample picture NS provided doesn't have.
IMG_20210802_190102.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210802_190102.jpg
    IMG_20210802_190102.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,135
They indeed take a double-stack magazine. I thought all SL-8s were single stack so I also purchased some single-stack magazines with the rifle; there was no mention of single vs double-stack magazines... The dealer later told me they run both single and double-stack magazines... It didn't make sense to me as the magazine wasn't stable enough in there, so I returned those...

Does anybody know the warranty length of H&K firearms in Canada? I haven't been able to find out any information about Canada specifically. The H&K USA website says they have a lifetime warranty but I believe that's USA-specific.
I did find a posting on here by Solely stating lifetime warranty on the HK USC. In both cases, North Sylva appears to be the importer, so does the SL8 also have a lifetime warranty for the original purchaser?

Edit: Also do I have to register the warranty anywhere (if there is one)?

Does anybody know the warranty length of H&K firearms in Canada? I haven't been able to find out any information about Canada specifically. The H&K USA website says they have a lifetime warranty but I believe that's USA-specific.
I did find a posting on here by Solely stating lifetime warranty on the HK USC. In both cases, North Sylva appears to be the importer, so does the SL8 also have a lifetime warranty for the original purchaser?

The SL8 needing warranty has a probability of 0

2 year warranty in Canada and you only need your proof of purchase (a printed receipt or email order confirmation)

well its because

1- NS wont answer (LOL)

2- Since they dont sell to the public, the actual retailer will be the ones setting the price you pay

Do you people always get mad at each other for ridiculous reasons here on cgn? Each post that I see there’s ALWAYS people like this lol

Back
Top Bottom