Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: BCL SRV2 Siberian 5.56 Nato 18.6" Non-Restricted

Quote Originally Posted by SomebodyTookMyName View Post
    Looks neat! With all the issues we've seen with other 180 variants, I'm excited to see BCL stepping in to find new ways to screw it up that nobody else has thought of

Anyone remember the first Gen BCL102's? I sure do... when every malfunction was just a new "feature"? When you could "open the dust cover silently before taking a shot"...?

Also, why is there still an open slot behind the charging handle? It's set up perfectly to extend the charging handle slide juuuust a bit to cover that hole up and make the receiver a closed unit, like on a FAL or an XCR, but nOoOoOoOoOoOoo let's just leave an ugly hole there for sh!t to get into the receiver lmao

/salt
    Different owner , quality has shot way up
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    After the Siberian tiger, presumably, since the rest of their firearm names are animal based.
    Ah! Got ya!

Thinking richmyster has it too...chipmunk. 100%
    Slava Ukraini
    Beholden to neither left nor right, just calling the world as I see it
    "I literally just directly quoted your use of colour revolution techniques..."

And i hope they anodize first and not just cerakote - something NEA used to do.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Interesting. Decent price point as well. Willing to give it a try after others have beta tested it!
    |CCFR|

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonjour43ma View Post
    And i hope they anodize first and not just cerakote - something NEA used to do.
    LOL well I can say- there's a lot of things BCL does that NEA used to do... almost suspiciously so
    Understand that voting got us into this mess, do you really believe more voting will get us out? I await the day when the ballots will be cast in the streets, before the guillotine and the gallows; until then, nothing will truly change.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by richmyster View Post
    Could be siberian cat or siberian husky...siberian musk deer... siberian chipmunk. Very likely it's the chipmunk.
    Or it could just be Siberian. Get over it. Don't buy it if you don't like it.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dk223 View Post
    Exactly! Thats one thing that drives me nuts about the tavor. Most modern optics seem to be designed for an AR but when the stock and rail are almost the same height its very uncomfortable to get a proper sight picture, and im not fat either. One would think this is a known issue and address it in a new design. Other than that its nice to see more Canadian made rifles.
    I find it funny that the opposite issue arose with the Sterling R18, in that they placed the stock so low that you need a cheek piece in order to get a decent cheek weld with any AR height optic.

It'd be really nice if a human being who had experience with modern optics and normal shooting stance had a bit of input on some of these 180 designs.

It'd be even better if they had some understanding of the concept of "aftermarket", and that if you used existing standardized components and patterns, people would be more apt to buy your product and experiment with it than if you make every nut and bolt a proprietary component...
    Understand that voting got us into this mess, do you really believe more voting will get us out? I await the day when the ballots will be cast in the streets, before the guillotine and the gallows; until then, nothing will truly change.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by evonorth View Post
    Fortunately, there's always plenty of people willing to beta-test regardless.
    That's half the fun of buying a BCL! Even when you're on Gen 2 or 3, you still get the excitement of being a beta tester!

Quote Originally Posted by kagia View Post
    Or it could just be Siberian. Get over it. Don't buy it if you don't like it.
    Hey, there's nothing wrong with chipmunks man. Just because they stuff their cheeks with nuts and stuff doesn't mean they're not a valuable part of the animal kingdom. I'd buy a Siberian Chipmunk... a modern rifle.. for a modern man.

sooooo in theory these should be dropping next week ?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast