Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: BCL SRV2 Siberian 5.56 Nato 18.6" Non-Restricted

Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    The folding stock action lock patent is a good idea, 12.5" barrels would make more sense then 9.5" for hunters in B.C. but that's easy enough.
    I think you're getting their rifles mixed up - the Siberian would still require the 18.6" barrel to remain non-restricted.

Quote Originally Posted by ponymusic View Post
    I think you're getting their rifles mixed up - the Siberian would still require the 18.6" barrel to remain non-restricted.
    The guy clearly states that the MRX Ffs Bronco (.223 Wylde) & howitzer (.308) Folding action locking² stock) With a 9 inch barrel. Will remain Non-Restricted with a the Howitzer having a Limited release of 200 examples. Rewatch the video starting at 6.40.

BCL is going to sell a lot of these. They are by far the best looking 180ish designed rifle on the market to date in my opinion. If they run flawless they’ll be a big hit.
    I’m here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I’m all out of gum.

Quote Originally Posted by SomebodyTookMyName View Post
    Looks neat! With all the issues we've seen with other 180 variants, I'm excited to see BCL stepping in to find new ways to screw it up that nobody else has thought of

Anyone remember the first Gen BCL102's? I sure do... when every malfunction was just a new "feature"? When you could "open the dust cover silently before taking a shot"...?

Also, why is there still an open slot behind the charging handle? It's set up perfectly to extend the charging handle slide juuuust a bit to cover that hole up and make the receiver a closed unit, like on a FAL or an XCR, but nOoOoOoOoOoOoo let's just leave an ugly hole there for sh!t to get into the receiver lmao

/salt
    Lolol this made my horrible day so much better lol
    ***Terms of all sales***
    -"I'll take it" with payment trumps all dialogue
    - Insurance is Buyers responsibly, so please request

view photos ask your wife BEFORE making offers

CGN Regular
    BCL just needs to start churning these out on mass.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Instead of a clip of them torturing it with a laser.... why not film a real torture test running a few thousand rounds through the gun and demonstrating reliability and accuracy potential?

I guess that will be up to the brave first wave of customers...... looking forward to some actual reviews.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Instead of a clip of them torturing it with a laser.... why not film a real torture test running a few thousand rounds through the gun and demonstrating reliability and accuracy potential?

I guess that will be up to the brave first wave of customers...... looking forward to some actual reviews.
    Considering our current government that first wave may be the ONLY wave...fingers crossed it functions well.
    .338 is where the fun starts.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wallenstein's Avatar
    Can't someone just make one of these but build it like an SKS ?

Really simple, solid and it works.

But no, everyone has to be clever and innovative.

It's like the T34 vs the Panther.

The Panther was a beautiful thing based off the T34, but over engineered and thus not capable of being mass produced.

A simple thing, that is reliable, that's it. No more is needed at this point.
    Where once roamed 100, there now sit 10,000.