Henry Golden Boy Canadian Truckers Tribute .22LR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty badly drawn. Ive seen engravings of animals that looked photo realistic, this is like a 5 year olds scribbles.

3rd photo is so bad. Why arent the front wheels level?

The most beautiful protest in Canadian history. Those who saw it in person know. Those who got the story from the media got a complete misrepresentation.

The most beautiful protest in Canadian history. Those who saw it in person know. Those who got the story from the media got a complete misrepresentation.

This. A gun to show the government that they are not “fringe”. The movement also inspired others in other countries.

I am told by a dealer (who I will not name ) that they will be $1349.00

Well, 'Freedom ain't Free' , nice rifle idea. I can't believe the couple knuckle heads on here bashing, spouting off Occupation / Take over etc. wtf- couple more *** - *** for the Ignore list.

A lot of the people on here should be looking into the Special Olympics shooting team to get exemptions. More competition means you get the best of the best. Think about it or have someone explain it to you slowly.

Oh, we can certainly see the competitive actions in your posts, and nothing has to be explained slowly at all…

Awe, sand in my ###### again?

There, fixed it for and it’s now self explanatory…

Love the tribute to our fine citizens!
As to the rifle only looking at the pics,,,quality is not top shelf.
See tool marks on the leaver.
Doubt a person took any parts to a buffer?
As to the Artwork (comic strip ) just me.
I Hope the word Engraving is not used to sell.
Proper term would be. C;/CNC/file/enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom