Henry Golden Boy Canadian Truckers Tribute .22LR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can they engrave a different drawing? I would like this: ottawa-police-trample.jpg

Attachments

• ottawa-police-trample.jpg
    ottawa-police-trample.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,136
No phantom honking here.

And a booster for phantom honking? What are you talking about? Are you just trying to use all your words in one post?

No see, you're against the convoy it appears, but it was about truckers crossing into the US without a failed science experiment. I just think you should at least do your part if you're behind the government's stance on this entire thing. For everyone else's health, get your booster.

I’m stoked I have two ordered and am first on the list at two of the dealers

One of these babies is going on my wall behind glass, and the other is going to be the rifle my kid learns to shoot on.. important piece of history!

I hope some of these Ottawa guys were as inconvenienced by the 2 week protest as Conservatives have been for the last 7 years of nonsensical Liberal policy. Suck it up buttercup, you chose to live in the Capital city, you get to deal with the big protests when government policy does not represent the will of the people. Don’t be mad at Henry or the Truckers, be mad at the garbage tier government you and your idiot neighbors keep voting for.

Due to the extremely strong demand and reading the frustrated messages from Canadian truckers who have participated in the Freedom Convoy that they are not able to obtain their rifle, Henry is going to produce additional 500 rifles (total of 1000) so Canadian truckers can have their chance to own this beautiful rifle and they can commemorate and pass them on to their children and grandchildren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom