Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Henry Golden Boy Canadian Truckers Tribute .22LR

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by JJRRed View Post
    I am not sure what's worse, this rifle or the commenters on this thread.
    This is just as tacky as those IRG magazines etched with Kyle Rittenhouse & Joe Biden.
    Then leave the thread jellyfish.
    We all know you wouldn’t stand up for your rights.
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Then leave the thread jellyfish.
    We all know you wouldn’t stand up for your rights.
    Thanks for solving my issue.

The commenters on the thread are definitely worse.

Can they engrave a different drawing? I would like this:Name:  ottawa-police-trample.jpg
Views: 1116
Size:  91.3 KB

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by True Jebus View Post
    No phantom honking here.

And a booster for phantom honking? What are you talking about? Are you just trying to use all your words in one post?
    No see, you're against the convoy it appears, but it was about truckers crossing into the US without a failed science experiment. I just think you should at least do your part if you're behind the government's stance on this entire thing. For everyone else's health, get your booster.
    Originally Posted by Buggle
    There's many labels you can attach to China, but communist isn't one of them.

CGN frequent flyer
    I’m stoked I have two ordered and am first on the list at two of the dealers

One of these babies is going on my wall behind glass, and the other is going to be the rifle my kid learns to shoot on.. important piece of history!
    Buyer pays shipping and insurance on any EE sale unless explicitly stated otherwise in the ad or agreed upon as part of the deal.

All posts made by me are my opinion, and you must do your own research

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I hope some of these Ottawa guys were as inconvenienced by the 2 week protest as Conservatives have been for the last 7 years of nonsensical Liberal policy. Suck it up buttercup, you chose to live in the Capital city, you get to deal with the big protests when government policy does not represent the will of the people. Don’t be mad at Henry or the Truckers, be mad at the garbage tier government you and your idiot neighbors keep voting for.

We got a partial restock and they're going out to dealers as we speak.

Due to the extremely strong demand and reading the frustrated messages from Canadian truckers who have participated in the Freedom Convoy that they are not able to obtain their rifle, Henry is going to produce additional 500 rifles (total of 1000) so Canadian truckers can have their chance to own this beautiful rifle and they can commemorate and pass them on to their children and grandchildren.

We received a shipment of these and they're going to stocking dealers in 7-10 business days.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567