Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92S 9mm New Old Stock

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    Quote Originally Posted by Gindryden View Post
    ya but it is a truckin Beretta for under $600 in a climate where you may never have the chance for one again. I am betting I get used to the mag release when I am filling paper with holes reliably shot after shot.
    Yeah the heel mag release isn’t that bad, it’s easy to get used to, just means you need 2 hands to start a mag change but I doubt you’ll be using this in competition. And even if you are it might cost you 1/2 second with a bit of practice.
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759, IPSC # 404, P.P.C. Competitor

Quote Originally Posted by toogun View Post
    Nice that someone……not sure who….but someone keeps deleting (censoring) my posts albeit they have not been positive but North Sylva has yet to list the dealers.

I’ll buy one from the equipment exchange since I can’t find a listing dealer. But I hate going through a post only to find…nothing!!!!
    Don’t think you’ll be buying one from the EE anytime soon when none are listed on dealer sites yet.

North Sylva, where are these?
    The most asinine quote in Canadian history;
    A “fringe minority” in truckers convoy with “unacceptable views” “don’t represent Canadians”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    yup, where are these please, before the freeze comes in?

Picked one up from Marstar. Mine came with nothing but the box and one mag. Had some pretty minor scratching, and one small chip but zero rust. Some small marks on the plastic grip, it was very well oiled. I’m glad I bought it. I have yet to shoot it but I enjoyed dry firing it.
    entitlement

Retailers not wanting to take on new stock so close to deadline? We don't know what North Sylva is asking for these too. If they're asking $700-800+ ea, I'm not surprised retailers aren't jumping on them.

They know it's the surplus handguns that they will be stuck with, not that last Glock in the corner.
    Oh hello. Are you picking up your brass?

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Manback View Post
    Picked one up from Marstar. Mine came with nothing but the box and one mag. Had some pretty minor scratching, and one small chip but zero rust. Some small marks on the plastic grip, it was very well oiled. I’m glad I bought it. I have yet to shoot it but I enjoyed dry firing it.
    The ones at Marstar are the same as the ones at Elwood Epps. They are surplus Italian. These ones NS is advertising are quoted as new guns unused but old stock.
    An hour late is still on time for people who aren’t coming

Quote Originally Posted by J_Impact View Post
    How many magazines?
    No way there's more than one

which dealers ? please

We still have no stocking dealer, however one of these will be at SFRC's auction next week.

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    We still have no stocking dealer, however one of these will be at SFRC's auction next week.
    Holy #### they actually responded!

Keep your eyes to the east boys, we might be seeing a new star rise in Bethlehem tonight.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast