Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Coalition for Gun Control denied intervenor status in OIC challenge

I just want to know if there is any chance I may still get to keep my AR15…or will the Turd government be able to ram through the buyback program

Super GunNutz
    Call me a cynic but this feels like Justice is throwing us a "win" to have us feel this is a fair fight.
    I hope I am proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    I just want to know if there is any chance I may still get to keep my AR15…or will the Turd government be able to ram through the buyback program
    so do you want to keep it or are you waiting for the fake BB.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    Well at least one judge is smart enough to know that cooky has nothing valuable to say, about anything.

I wouldn't even take her Yelp reviews as unbiased.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Doesnt matter either way, the Lib and Coalition on gun control are in each others pockets. They are one of the same

HA! Suck it wendy, you Goon!

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    We are also grateful to Christine Generoux. It was her tenacious cross-examination of Wendy Cukier that forced Ms. Cukier to make her damning admission to federal court.
    Kudos to Mme Généreux!!!!

BB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by GimpyGolden View Post
    Call me a cynic but this feels like Justice is throwing us a "win" to have us feel this is a fair fight.
    Considering the government is only relying on the RIAS for their legal position, I'm not sure how any logical person could give them this win. The RIAS has no academic or other references in it so it's completely unsubstantiated, and the government refused to provide any more detail despite being given the opportunity to.

The only way the government can succeed in this is is very legally technical in nature. If the judge rules that "the opinion" of the government is allowed to be however subjective the government wants it to be, rather than formed using any sort of logic, since the law doesn't stipulate how the government needs to form an opinion. And the repercussions of this case law will be very significant as it will become the basis of literally everything the government is allowed to "form opinions" on.

CGN Regular
    Looks like half the ppl on this forum can't read lol.

Quote Originally Posted by GimpyGolden View Post
    This. It's just posturing to make it look like the gov't listened to "both sides" - "We didn't even have the CGC here, see we're even less biased than you think!"
    “Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary”

― Karl Marx

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast