Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Purchase review - InterSurplus is stellar to deal with - spoiler alert

CGN Regular
    And shipped this morning. Will be dealing with them again.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzful View Post
    I've been happy with my purchases from intersurplus, my only complaint is they don't measure barrel length correctly and include the chamber length in that number. I almost made a 17" barrel instead of a 20". If I hadn't decided to measure the barrel myself at the last minute I could've got in a lot of trouble.
    Hello Sir,

Thank you for your comment, we don't mesure the chamber with the barrel (we probably did a mistake writting the mesure). Sorry for the inconveniance. If you can provide the SKU number or your order number by email, I will let my team know about it.

Best regards
    InterSurplus Inc
    E-mail/Courriel: info@intersurplus.com
    Location/Emplacement: Ste-Clotilde-de-Horton, QC, J0A 1H0
    Web site/Site web : https://intersurplus.com/

CGN Regular
    OK my question now is, how did you get 4 boxes of shotgun shell to me in BC in 3 days. Wow, I don't even have the shotgun from another dealer for these shells yet. You may have to hire more staff with this kind of service, because I have a feeling you are going to get busy.
    Thanks, will check you first when ordering from now on.

CGN Regular
    Amazing shipping, amazing customer experience, only complaint is that the magazine that came with my .22 doesn’t feed properly - not their fault, though it was sad they didn’t have another in stock. Now the hunt for this mag begins and until then it’ll be a single shot LOL. Gun shoots awesome and is exactly as described
    If anyone has a .22LR curved bolt-action magazine in stock, lemme know. Should be the same mags as the remington 500 series.

Just got mine today, excited to see how well it does for some trap shooting on Wednesday.
    "I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours." - Hunter S. Thompson

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Greglc View Post
    OK my question now is, how did you get 4 boxes of shotgun shell to me in BC in 3 days. Wow, I don't even have the shotgun from another dealer for these shells yet. You may have to hire more staff with this kind of service, because I have a feeling you are going to get busy.
    Thanks, will check you first when ordering from now on.
    Guess UPS is faster than Canada post. Ammunition are shipped by UPS.
    InterSurplus Inc

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AskMeAboutMyBandcamp View Post
    Amazing shipping, amazing customer experience, only complaint is that the magazine that came with my .22 doesn’t feed properly - not their fault, though it was sad they didn’t have another in stock. Now the hunt for this mag begins and until then it’ll be a single shot LOL. Gun shoots awesome and is exactly as described
    If anyone has a .22LR curved bolt-action magazine in stock, lemme know. Should be the same mags as the remington 500 series.
    Hello Sir,

I don't know what is the rifle you ordered, but do you think a Remington 513T Magazine in 22 lr. will fit? We have few in stock
    InterSurplus Inc

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by InterSurplus View Post
    Hello Sir,

I don't know what is the rifle you ordered, but do you think a Remington 513T Magazine in 22 lr. will fit? We have few in stock
    hi, yeah that would fit it almost exactly! Mine was a CBC 22LR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12