Thread: day 1 Mandatory Post to prove I am human

day 1 Mandatory Post to prove I am human

Hello everyone and anyone who reads this… I am posting here for the above titled reason… I’m not sure if this is the right place to be posting or not.
    If anyone can help give some pointers or advice so I’m can do whatever I need to to join the EE would be most helpful

Lol same thing for me, don't wanna have people think I'm being annoying by posting, cause I don't have a ton to say.

I think comments count as posts as well welcome to the group from another noob.

Post outside of the newbie facts and the greeting and introduction forum. Look at the new posts or click on the forum tab to find whatever interests you to post or comment on.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juster's Avatar
    There is a Newbie FAQ forum which will probably answer many of your questions.
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

Welcome... im also new here and have to do all that posting stuff aswell... looking forward to educating myself thru the experience of others on here...

CGN frequent flyer Londonshooter's Avatar
    Seems so arduous now. Hope you didn't get a blister with all that typing, clicking keys, and hitting return and all.
    Sarcasm aside, it will be worth it. Acceptance with time and post history will come. The EE is a great place to buy and sell and also learn about valuations. Welcome to the forum.