Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Current handgun inventory

yes ordered evening of the 20th , credit card was charged initially , (pending) and the charge has been cancelled as of a few days ago .
    so not getting it either .
    should have ordered 1 day sooner

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Tagged.
    Tagged?

Quote Originally Posted by peacemaker56 View Post
    yes ordered evening of the 20th , credit card was charged initially , (pending) and the charge has been cancelled as of a few days ago .
    so not getting it either .
    should have ordered 1 day sooner
    My card has been charged and is now reflected on my bill. They didn't cancel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexxy View Post
    ....WM initiated and got a transfer ref# noon of 21st......
    I'd like to think if the CFC issues a reference number that it was valid, no? I recall reading of people trying to initiate transfers and were told no. But I'd think if a business got a valid reference # then you'd be good?
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I'd like to think if the CFC issues a reference number that it was valid, no? I recall reading of people trying to initiate transfers and were told no. But I'd think if a business got a valid reference # then you'd be good?
    You could get transfer numbers on that day- and from my understanding you still can. When it comes to approval stage now they will look for an exception on your credentials though.

CGN Regular
    Man, I wish I could have a one day grace period to go on a handgun shopping spree. Rifles and shotguns really aren't doing it for me anymore. Missing the thrill of finding a good handgun deal.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234