Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ++UPDATE - Oct.19/22++ 12.5 inch 10/22 Takedown Barrels in at Dlask Arms Corp .

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Not in 9 inch, no. When we made the stainless people complained and anted all black. Now we have all black people are asking for stainless steel.
    Simple, just provide your customers with both.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Thanks! Any idea where to buy in Canada? Found some on eBay, but would prefer to stay in country if they are here.
    LEGALIZE SUPPRESSORS

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    Simple, just provide your customers with both.
    Well dang, could it really be that easy ? Hadn't thought of that....lol
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Well dang, could it really be that easy ? Hadn't thought of that....lol

I feel for you guys, gun tards have no respect, thick skin and a sense of humour in this troubling times for sure. Now where’s my f-ing…..

Attachment 626570

Anyone care to show pictures with a muzzle device I think I would like to find a battlecomp, I just like to have something to protect the crown.

Btt
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Regular
    Ever considered manufacturing (or otherwise sourcing) extra takedown blocks/internals? Nice having barrel options but there seems to be a bit of a vacuum in the market for having all of the parts to make a complete setup for multiple barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyn View Post
    Ever considered manufacturing (or otherwise sourcing) extra takedown blocks/internals? Nice having barrel options but there seems to be a bit of a vacuum in the market for having all of the parts to make a complete setup for multiple barrels.
    X2! I have been looking for an extra takedown block so I can utilize my 12.5 dlask barrel and my factory barrel. Would be nice to have both ready for use.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyn View Post
    Yeah buddy, we're on that. Samples will be done next week and then if all is well they go to production. The end goal is to have the blocks available to ship already installed on the barrels so they aree a true 'drop in' replacement.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

CGN Regular
    Yeah buddy, we're on that. Samples will be done next week and then if all is well they go to production. The end goal is to have the blocks available to ship already installed on the barrels so they aree a true 'drop in' replacement.
    That would be awesome. I'd be in for atleast 1, likely 2

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast