++UPDATE - Oct.19/22++ 12.5 inch 10/22 Takedown Barrels in at Dlask Arms Corp .

Ever considered manufacturing (or otherwise sourcing) extra takedown blocks/internals? Nice having barrel options but there seems to be a bit of a vacuum in the market for having all of the parts to make a complete setup for multiple barrels.

Ever considered manufacturing (or otherwise sourcing) extra takedown blocks/internals? Nice having barrel options but there seems to be a bit of a vacuum in the market for having all of the parts to make a complete setup for multiple barrels.

X2! I have been looking for an extra takedown block so I can utilize my 12.5 dlask barrel and my factory barrel. Would be nice to have both ready for use.

Yeah buddy, we're on that. Samples will be done next week and then if all is well they go to production. The end goal is to have the blocks available to ship already installed on the barrels so they aree a true 'drop in' replacement.

Yeah buddy, we're on that. Samples will be done next week and then if all is well they go to production. The end goal is to have the blocks available to ship already installed on the barrels so they aree a true 'drop in' replacement.

That would be awesome. I'd be in for atleast 1, likely 2

Not in 9 inch, no. When we made the stainless people complained and anted all black. Now we have all black people are asking for stainless steel.

You can paint or coat a stainless barrel black... You can't make a carbon barrel stainless. Seems like an obvious choice to me after simply doing both kinds.

You can paint or coat a stainless barrel black... You can't make a carbon barrel stainless. Seems like an obvious choice to me after simply doing both kinds.

There are things you don't want to imagine that people will do with a rattlecan of silver Tremclad.

Back
Top Bottom