Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NR Purchase from FOC Booth at Taccom not fulfilled yet

Incredible, freezee, I also just received the NR transfer email from RCMP and "ready for pickup" email from FOC at 1130 tonight.

All I can say is "CGN gets results" !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Norsey View Post
    Never experienced anything bad from FOC. They are always quick to respond and have one of best customer service. Have you tried sending them an email first before you decided to call them out here on this forum (where some freaks and stalkers will twist your words into something totally different)?

Btw, FOC is under a lot of pressure and working non-stop overtime.
    I would say I’ve never experienced anything good from FOC. A couple of my orders they were quite argumentative about some shipping issues, one my revolver was DOA (not their fault) but it’s like they couldn’t get me off the phone fast enough when I told them I wasn’t local, and in person their sales staff could not fathom that I wanted to buy a box of 10mm. Like dude, I’m literally trying to give you money. Only one order I’d say I’ve had no complaints with.

Quote Originally Posted by BeakerP View Post
    Incredible, freezee, I also just received the NR transfer email from RCMP and "ready for pickup" email from FOC at 1130 tonight.

All I can say is "CGN gets results" !
    I am glad that at least they tried to solve the problems.

Just like many companies FOC employed individuals and they may have all sorts of performance issues. Glad that FOC is very responsive after this post. OP, did you call them first and speak to a manager before posting here?
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Quote Originally Posted by freezeee View Post
    :” why dont you sit the #### back and crack 40 cans of beers while let me do the transfer.
    No way they said that... will not shop with these guys after hearing this... ty

I didn't specifically ask for a manager. On my first call I accepted the "we're busy" explanation. But a couple of days later when the story changed to "portal was down all week" that's when I posted here to see what other customers were being told. I thought CGN would be a good place to find out what was up. Anyways, all fine now, I've shopped with FOC in the past and will continue to do so in future.

CGN Regular
    I got a canada post ship notice first thing Wednesday morning, Friday post still said no item found, I sent an email, got one back right away, said they are running behind on shipping, should go out at beginning of week. I've never had a problem with them, and I also know it's not just restricted flying out the door, but everything related to firearms. When you've sold everything you have in stock, it takes a while to get it out.

I also ordered an NR rifle september 9 and had received nothing but UPS tracking number. Called them last Thursday and they told me they had shipped it out last Wednesday but UPS still shows up as label created. Also found it odd that my PAL wasn't checked on the RCMP site and they had claimed to have it shipped out, seems like it's a lie now. This thread is not a good look.

I would like to see a lot of you here pull off a TACCOM show, and then show up on Monday and pull magic out of your @$$. Ty to all distributors and retailers that took on the logistical time line between show and business.

Patience is the ballast of the soul
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    I would like to see a lot of you here pull off a TACCOM show, and then show up on Monday and pull magic out of your @$$. Ty to all distributors and retailers that took on the logistical time line between show and business.

Patience is the ballast of the soul
    Yeah to be fair to retailers it was 2 years since the last one it might not be as smooth getting back into the swing of things. Hopefully next year lessons are learned for everyone

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast