Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NR Purchase from FOC Booth at Taccom not fulfilled yet

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RL1 View Post
    really? which dealers did that?

the rules were clearly stated in advance...per the TACCOM website:

• Can I purchase Firearms and Ammunition at the Show?

You may purchase firearms and ammunition at the show from one of our firearm retailers exhibiting at the show if you have a valid firearms licence. Items can be purchased and will be shipped directly to your home address after the event. You can also arrange to pickup items from the retailers store location after the show. If you purchase any other items other than firearms and ammunition, you may take them home right away from the event.

How do those rules conflict with what I described? Not to mention the rules make no sense as there were guns everywhere that you could freely handle...

Quote Originally Posted by Zortron View Post
    How do those rules conflict with what I described? Not to mention the rules make no sense as there were guns everywhere that you could freely handle...
    you said "Other dealers there simply walked you out with the gun and let you take it to your car after you were off the property..."

the rules above say "items can be purchased and will be shipped directly to your home address after the event. You can also arrange to pickup items from the retailers store location after the show."

do you see those as the same thing?

my point is they stated their policy in advance

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JQIAN View Post
    Did you even read OP’s post before kissing FOC’s a$$?
    He said FOC told him the RCMP portal was down, which was absolutely a lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norsey View Post
    Never experienced anything bad from FOC. They are always quick to respond and have one of best customer service. Have you tried sending them an email first before you decided to call them out here on this forum (where some freaks and stalkers will twist your words into something totally different)?

Btw, FOC is under a lot of pressure and working non-stop overtime.

It doesn't make one an a-s kisser for telling something good about FOC. I have good experience with FOC and I am entitled to say my opinion and experience. The same way you are entitled to have your opinion. Calling others a-s kissers because their opinions don't fit into you narrative, is not a mature thing to do.

FOC has been one of best dealers in Canada and they deserve some patience from customers since they have been working non-stop to fill the orders and answer to customers.

CGN Regular
    you said "Other dealers there simply walked you out with the gun and let you take it to your car after you were off the property..."

the rules above say "items can be purchased and will be shipped directly to your home address after the event. You can also arrange to pickup items from the retailers store location after the show."

do you see those as the same thing?

my point is they stated their policy in advance
    Walking you out with the gun isn't excluded/mentioned in the rules. Whether dealers want to ship or not is their business.

My point is that some dealers at the show DID just give their customers their guns in person after the customer had left, and didn't encounter this bull#### of being "too busy" processing orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Zortron View Post
    Walking you out with the gun isn't excluded/mentioned in the rules. Whether dealers want to ship or not is their business.

My point is that some dealers at the show DID just give their customers their guns in person after the customer had left, and didn't encounter this bull#### of being "too busy" processing orders.
    actually it is "If you purchase any other items other than firearms and ammunition, you may take them home right away from the event."

pretty clear that there was a different protocol for guns and ammo...can't fault FOC for following their own rules.

RL

Sounds like the event was sponsored by ups.

“I’ll take that box of ammo right there”

Sure. $30 extra for shipping you’ll have it in 2 weeks.

CGN Regular
    actually it is "If you purchase any other items other than firearms and ammunition, you may take them home right away from the event."

pretty clear that there was a different protocol for guns and ammo...can't fault FOC for following their own rules.

RL
    Well a prudent business would reckon it makes far more sense to just give the customer their gun... and some did.

I see your point just fine but still figure this problem of being too busy to ship people their NRs is partly of their own doing. If they weren’t going to give people their guns on-location, then they shouldn’t have taken so many orders that it takes weeks to even start shipping them.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Norsey View Post
    FOC has been one of best dealers in Canada and they deserve some patience from customers since they have been working non-stop to fill the orders and answer to customers.
    That doesn’t excuse them from lying.

Quote Originally Posted by BeakerP View Post
    Phoned them Thursday, was told "so busy can't come up for air please wait a day or two".
    Visited them Saturday, was told "portal down all week can't get a reference number"
    Kind of conflicting information, so I came on here to see what other customers were hearing, not to "call them out".
    Smart LOL

Quote Originally Posted by freezeee View Post
    I will share my experience with their customer service: i called on Wednesday. I got transferred to order department. I told I have got a NR firearm. The guy on the phone cut me off and told me:” why dont you sit the #### back and crack 40 cans of beers while let me do the transfer. I told him, I am not rush you, but I would like to choose pick up in store. I was not given an option to do it. He then changed his tones and said we have no timelines, if you would like to pick up send us email and it does not speed up the process . He said verbal agreement is not good. I told him the firearm is now out of stock. He asked my if I paid on the booth. I said yes. He said its gonna be one for you. I doubt it that they will have one..I am now terribly regretted to buy from them. I just wanna money back. I will call them again on coming weeks.

I guess they saw this post, or a coincidence?My NR just got a transfer from them. Amazing..It is my first time buy from them because my friend has got a pistol from them a while back and received a great service. I guess they are just busy?
    What a coincidence! LOL Glad it has been resolved.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast