Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: NR Purchase from FOC Booth at Taccom not fulfilled yet

I lol’d. I purchased a NR at the show and walked out with it when I left.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
    Stop kissing ass and vilifying people with legitimate concerns, please. I get that this forum is for them rather than us but, this is a bit much.
    This is a very fair comment.

I have historically had very good experiences with FOC, both online and in person ordering and buying. I have purchased many times from FOC and don't see any reason for me to not continue to do so.

I totally understand that with the current climate, retailers are slammed with orders, processing, etc. But other retailers are in the same boat and have had to find ways to deal with the onslaught of customer calls, emails, inquiries, etc.

My only comment is this. I think in cases where there are legitimate concerns, they can and should be mentioned constructively. I think to say that oh, I have never had problems with FOC is not helpful, for those who have had issues and legitimate ones at that. That said, any retailer can tell you that some customers can be really demanding and even unreasonable, given extenuating circumstances. Here is where communication on both sides needs to take place to try to maturely find a solution. It is not helpful when a customer is not receiving any response to a legitimate question and it is equally not helpful when a customer is not cognizant of a situation such as current climate which would require greater patience than usual.

I have noticed the last three times when I was there in the store, it took forever to get in...that mantrap/foyer area can be a nuisance if there is no one manning the cameras on there. One time I went in and it was literally an 18 minute wait in that little mantrap/waiting area, with 9 other people. People were calling the phone number and no answer. Eventually a fella came out and said that their system was down and they were only fulfilling online orders for pickup. In this case, I think it would have been helpful to either post a sign stating such, so those who hoped to shop in person could have just left without waiting 18 minutes to find this out.

The second time I was there, same thing, long wait and no one answering the phone and in looking through the window, we didn't see anyone (there were about 5-6 of us waiting). No signs posted saying store was closed, etc. I just left.

Third time, long wait but someone did reply by phone saying their system was down and it was cash only purchase or pickup for pre-pay. In this case, a sign would have helped to inform customers who showed up. So these are communication issues that can easily be rectified to inform customer of any challenges. Perhaps the website can reflect an escalation process for customer concerns.
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA (Life), CPC, CHP

Currently having problems with FOC. Ordered a scope last week shipped. Got a notification with UPS a label was created. A week later still no shipped notification. Tried to call the shop multiple times, no answer. Tried messaging through FB, wondering what's going on...no answer.

CGN Regular
    I have purchased a APC 9k pro from FOC during at the Taccom booth on Sep 10. Today I call FOC asking for the reference number and the guy told me they had not even submitted for the transfer yet. For your reference today is Sep 23.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456