Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: NR Purchase from FOC Booth at Taccom not fulfilled yet

NR Purchase from FOC Booth at Taccom not fulfilled yet

I purchased an NR from the FirearmsOutletCanada booth at Taccom on Friday and it's not ready for pickup yet, more than a week later. At the booth they confirmed it was in stock. They are telling me their portal has been down all week and they can't get the reference number (from the CFO?) to complete the sale.

Anyone else having a similar experience?

Similar, as in negative experience, yes

Quote Originally Posted by BeakerP View Post
    I purchased an NR from the FirearmsOutletCanada booth at Taccom on Friday and it's not ready for pickup yet, more than a week later. At the booth they confirmed it was in stock. They are telling me their portal has been down all week and they can't get the reference number (from the CFO?) to complete the sale.

It was a lie. I literally purchased 2 NR in store, one was two days ago and one was today. The stores were doing the NR reference number onsite, literally took only 2-3 minutes.

CGN Regular

Never experienced anything bad from FOC. They are always quick to respond and have one of best customer service. Have you tried sending them an email first before you decided to call them out here on this forum (where some freaks and stalkers will twist your words into something totally different)?

Btw, FOC is under a lot of pressure and working non-stop overtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Norsey View Post
    Never experienced anything bad from FOC. They are always quick to respond and have one of best customer service. Have you tried sending them an email first before you decided to call them out here on this forum (where some freaks and stalkers will twist your words into something totally different)?

Btw, FOC is under a lot of pressure and working non-stop overtime.
    Did you even read OP’s post before kissing FOC’s a$$?
    He said FOC told him the RCMP portal was down, which was absolutely a lie.

Phoned them Thursday, was told "so busy can't come up for air please wait a day or two".
    Visited them Saturday, was told "portal down all week can't get a reference number"
    Kind of conflicting information, so I came on here to see what other customers were hearing, not to "call them out".

Get a refund and shop elsewhere.
    Group Active Object.

Phoned them Thursday, was told "so busy can't come up for air please wait a day or two".
    Visited them Saturday, was told "portal down all week can't get a reference number"
    Kind of conflicting information, so I came on here to see what other customers were hearing, not to "call them out".
    Similar experience here for other things.

Their email response to you is that they are too busy to give a substantive response.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noelb View Post
    Get a refund and shop elsewhere.
    Best advice ^^^

I will share my experience with their customer service: i called on Wednesday. I got transferred to order department. I told I have got a NR firearm. The guy on the phone cut me off and told me:” why dont you sit the #### back and crack 40 cans of beers while let me do the transfer. I told him, I am not rush you, but I would like to choose pick up in store. I was not given an option to do it. He then changed his tones and said we have no timelines, if you would like to pick up send us email and it does not speed up the process . He said verbal agreement is not good. I told him the firearm is now out of stock. He asked my if I paid on the booth. I said yes. He said its gonna be one for you. I doubt it that they will have one..I am now terribly regretted to buy from them. I just wanna money back. I will call them again on coming weeks.

I guess they saw this post, or a coincidence?My NR just got a transfer from them. Amazing..It is my first time buy from them because my friend has got a pistol from them a while back and received a great service. I guess they are just busy?
    Last edited by freezeee; 09-18-2022 at 09:46 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast