Thread: No shipping options?

CGN Regular

No shipping options?

Hi, has there been a change in your shipping policy? Trying to buy some items on your site and on checking out, I'm getting a "no shipping options" message.

CGN Regular
    Can anyone else verify if they're able to check out with anything from dlask's online store? kind of frustrating trying to spend money and not being able to.

Say 20shipping at checkout for when i add to cart. Says error on top on estimate to start fine after i continue on based on weight and location and go to pay .

CGN Regular
    So what I found out is I can't get a shipping option with both items I want to buy in the cart...
    I have to do 2 separate orders, essentially paying shipping twice for something that can be packaged together.
    I've reached out via email to see if this is intended. In my opinion, this kind of leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Try phoning. They are good guys. It might be a weight and cost/insurance shipping thing. But i dont know what your ordering as well. Goodluck.

May not even apply since we don’t know what you bought, but if it’s firearm and ammo it can’t be shipped together

CGN Regular
    Just a trigger unit and a receiver, can't weigh more than 5 lbs all together.
    Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    Try phoning. They are good guys. It might be a weight and cost/insurance shipping thing. But i dont know what your ordering as well. Goodluck.
    Will do if no response on the email

CGN Regular
    Dlask agreed to refund me one of the shipping costs. Feel free to delete this thread or leave it up as a reference for anyone else who have trouble checking out with multiple items in cart.