Iron Horse Sentry 12 Pump Action Shotgun 12ga 10.5" Non-Restricted

Am I the only one that thinks is a beautiful piece of gun?

Maybe. lol

Honestly-I think it's quite ugly but it IS uncluttered, and lacking any of the wonky lines that most economy shotguns seem to have. US-made is a temptation.

Just checked, one of my LGS has one ($1K) so I plan on going and handling one. See if the temptation is greater/lesser. lol

Interesting... Is this the "base" model or the "pro" model? When are 8-round mags available?

And... is this "Gen II" as stated in their website:
"The Sentry 12 Base Gen II Shotgun includes choice upgrades to enhance the original Iron Horse Firearms Sentry 12 Shotgun. Gen II upgrades include newly Enhanced magazine lips and Enhanced spring kits for smoother, faster, Fail-Safe action

I want to know this as well. I emailed the company to see if there was a 10.5 elite available.
Would also like to know if the 8rd mags are available anywhere here, in the states these come with 2 5 rd and 1 8rd mag

8 Shell Magazine.

SKU#: S12-S128S.

Stocking Dealers:
- Firearms Outlet Canada
- Red Deer Shooting Centre

Maybe. lol

Honestly-I think it's quite ugly but it IS uncluttered, and lacking any of the wonky lines that most economy shotguns seem to have. US-made is a temptation.

Just checked, one of my LGS has one ($1K) so I plan on going and handling one. See if the temptation is greater/lesser. lol

Update-I did handle one of these before Christmas, liked it far more than I thought I would. Cycling the pump doesn't feel exactly like any pump I've ever handled, but familiar feeling/smooth for a new gun. Granted, not cycling loads so no idea if that changes in shooting. As for how it feels vs the asking price? I'm probably too frugal to be the best judge, but in tempting situations I ask myself what price would make me jump/what price would be "too much".

If it was a $600 (or less) commitment, I'd probably own it already. At the asking price I'm seeing, I'd have to shoot one to decide.

Spare magazines are shipping to stocking dealers.

- Calgary Shooting Centre
- Firearms Outlet Canada
- International Shooting Supplies
- Tillsonburg Gunshop

9njV6Ks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom