Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh Fiona

The city is already experiencing power outages with zero wind and rain. I went to the range as it's super calm in the valley.

Say safe..
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by pobcat View Post
    just shoot the storm with a 1911 the 45 stopping power will prevent it from reaching novascotcha
    2 wourld worrrs!
    Ahhh good old 45aarp
    You’re not completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example.

CGN Regular
    Yeah we are all organized I think. Animal shelters are all anchored, barn ready to put some inside over night. Chainsaws all sharpened and serviced(have several large trees that are likely to go down across the main road), tractor and chains ready for hauling logs, generator serviced and tested, garden harvested of stuff likely to get damaged - literally have a garbage bag full of basil, fuel containers checked, buildings(all very old) made ready as best possible, sump pump checked, water run(usually dont use generator until 4-5 hrs without goes by - mainly for freezers and water pump), solar panels checked (ground mount set to 20 degrees) and all the blowable things cleaned up..

only thing left to do is bring some animals in around super time and move the vehicles from under the bigger trees.

Sounds like it might not hit us badly here near Bridgewater but the causeway is probably in trouble. High tide is 7:30 there and looks like it will hit the area around midnight-3am..so we shall see.

ht tps://www.hiclipart.com/free-transparent-background-png-clipart-gmheu
    Dear Justin...I'm from BC...a few years ago your Dad gave us the finger, we would like to give it back...

"SUCK MY FAT ONE YOU CHEAP DIMESTORE HOOD"

Business Member Rep Cathy_at_Nordic's Avatar
    Update on the mess we are in. Please be advised you may receive tracking numbers but at the moment Canada Post is not picking up due to the amount of Wires,trees down.

Cathy

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_at_Nordic View Post
    Update on the mess we are in. Please be advised you may receive tracking numbers but at the moment Canada Post is not picking up due to the amount of Wires,trees down.

Cathy
    Seems the service resumed? At least I got notifications from CP that the packages were picked up!

Attachment 619037

Business Member Rep Cathy_at_Nordic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JQIAN View Post
    Seems the service resumed? At least I got notifications from CP that the packages were picked up!

Attachment 619037
    Service resumed yesterday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12