Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: R U Kidding ? 3 thumbs up .

CGN Regular
    You sound like me, it's a surprise every time the truck shows up. My last 3 Amazon orders shipped in separate packages, so with those 3 orders I had 10 shipping notices. Don't know how they can offer free shipping and then divide into 3 or 4 parcels. Yesterday I got a box 4 feet long, 1 roll of 3d filament in it approximately 3x10x10 inches. At least my next package will have a shotgun in it.

CGN Regular
    . . .
    Last edited by webman1; 05-15-2023 at 08:12 AM.

I’ve had overall good experiences ordering from FOC. Not going to lie, they made a mistake with one of my orders (sent “similar” item with near identical SKU#), but they made things right, so I’d not hesitate to order again.

Quote Originally Posted by webman1 View Post
    Tried calling this business on a long overdue order on a restricted that had been approved for over 7 days(after already waiting 2 1/2 - 3 weeks for them to start the transfer)
    No answer & doesn't go to voicemail either! They just have a shipping label in the system & that's it, at this time it's 27 days & counting!
    Registered to comment on my experience.

Sent FOC my BC CFO transfer confirmation on Sept 6, still no shipment.. that's 4 weeks and counting so you could be waiting for a while.

When I called them I get the same answer: it'll ship this week or next week.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Well, whoever picks and packs ammo orders gets it out in one day, order was at my door in 3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by R0yale View Post
    Registered to comment on my experience.

Sent FOC my BC CFO transfer confirmation on Sept 6, still no shipment.. that's 4 weeks and counting so you could be waiting for a while.

When I called them I get the same answer: it'll ship this week or next week.
    Yikes I am going on 2 weeks and I thought that was bad, not sure why it takes so long to put it in a box, the part that takes the most time, making the shipping label is done.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatTron View Post
    At this point I would advise everyone to stay away from FOC. They do not answer the phone or emails. I've tried to see the status of my order and can't get through to anyone. Tried calling multiple times with no answer. If the product I bought is out of stock, I'd prefer a refund so I can order somewhere else.
    Avoid them? Hahaha! No restricted guns but I've received my recent half dozen orders from FOC in due time without any issues!
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    Avoid them? Hahaha! No restricted guns but I've received my recent half dozen orders from FOC in due time without any issues!
    I ordered a scope that was in stock, not a restricted firearm. I tried for a few days, at multiple different times to call them with no answer. Even tried emailing them, no answer. Sent a PM through Facebook, saw they read the message and still did not get an answer. Lack of customer service is what I'm upset about.

Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    Order a restricted and your enthusiasm will go down considerably.
    Restricted ordered July 30th, and I have yet to receive a transfer #. Several emails with one canned response, quote "If there is an issue with your order, we will be sure to contact you promptly for a resolution. If you do not hear from us regarding your transfer, you can be assured that your transfer has been initiated and is pending with the CFO of your province".

If I am to be 'assured that your transfer has been initiated', why can't you provide the transfer reference number???
    first and last purchase
    Reduce...Reuse...Reload
    Member - CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster View Post
    Order a restricted and your enthusiasm will go down considerably.
    Restricted ordered July 30th, and I have yet to receive a transfer #. Several emails with one canned response, quote "If there is an issue with your order, we will be sure to contact you promptly for a resolution. If you do not hear from us regarding your transfer, you can be assured that your transfer has been initiated and is pending with the CFO of your province".

If I am to be 'assured that your transfer has been initiated', why can't you provide the transfer reference number???
    first and last purchase
    You know that you can call the CFC yourself and get the reference number.
    Just ask for any outstanding transfers in your name.

FOC says right on the website and you quoted it in your post, they will call you f there is an issue.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast