Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: R U Kidding ? 3 thumbs up .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

R U Kidding ? 3 thumbs up .

Unreal service, love these guys.
    Ordered online at 10am, picked up by UPS at 430pm.
    These guys never disappoint.

CGN Regular
    Their email for UPS pick confirmation is more like Shipping label been created, but not necessary the actual package was even wrapped up. Normally they ship promptly, but my last order was actually shipped 12 days later after getting that email. Their site says they are busy and order might be delayed. I do not mind. Just saying.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    NOPE, UPS tracking says it was picked up.

Yes, I wait since 10 days for my restricted to be shipped after waiting almost 4 month for the transfer…

How? I ordered a scope that was in stock last week. Says the UPS label was created, but still hasn't shipped. Tried calling multiple times today with no luck.

Edit: looks like the scope is out of stock now....wonder if it sold out and they have none to ship. Would be nice to get a hold of someone to figure it out so I can atleast get a refund and order from somewhere else.
    Last edited by ThatTron; 09-24-2022 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatTron View Post
    How? I ordered a scope that was in stock last week. Says the UPS label was created, but still hasn't shipped. Tried calling multiple times today with no luck.

Edit: looks like the scope is out of stock now....wonder if it sold out and they have none to ship. Would be nice to get a hold of someone to figure it out so I can atleast get a refund and order from somewhere else.
    I was in the same boat as ThatTron. It took them 9 business days to ship my scope with Canada Post... It finally got picked up yesterday afternoon.

No one answers the phone or responds to emails either.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I just place an order online, triple check to make sure all information is correct and sit back and wait.
    I find Cabela's to be the worst, long shipping times, incorrect items.
    Free shipping is the only reason I go back.
    Stellar service from FOC, SFRC, BULLSEYE, TILLSONBURG, DANTES.
    I downloaded the UPS App ànd get a text message anytime one of my packages is scanned

CGN Regular
    I ordered a non restricted. Shipping label next day, 8 days later my liscence was checked, picked up by Canada post end of day 9. I'm not sure why they create a label and then not ship, at this busy time, if I heard nothing for a week it would be better than a label created and tracking number sent, for me to wonder if it got picked up but not scanned, or not in stock, and they are waiting for it. Creating a label is like saying the check is in the mail, after 9 days you start to wonder if the check is coming. Instead of sending a useless tracking number, how about just an email, we are 10 days behind in shipping due to volume. And to be fair, maybe their original order receipt says that.

At this point I would advise everyone to stay away from FOC. They do not answer the phone or emails. I've tried to see the status of my order and can't get through to anyone. Tried calling multiple times with no answer. If the product I bought is out of stock, I'd prefer a refund so I can order somewhere else.
    Last edited by ThatTron; 09-24-2022 at 11:16 AM.

Somewhere in the middle and a little south
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle-will View Post
    I was in the same boat as ThatTron. It took them 9 business days to ship my scope with Canada Post... It finally got picked up yesterday afternoon.

No one answers the phone or responds to emails either.
    Cabela’s….free shipping but don’t be in a hurry. Maybe 2-3 weeks later you’ll see your order. I get a UPS notice and think, what’s this for, Cabela’s ? What did I order from them? Then I have to go on the website to my account and go, oh yeah now I remember.
    CSSA Life Member, Proud CFA Member, Proud CFFR Member, Member of BRRC, SASS # 112759

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast