Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big thumb up to Brad and his team at Nordic

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JQIAN View Post
    I usually don't write reviews but I have to do this time.
    Taking the advantage of 10% sell (https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...-Sale-is-back!),
    I decided to order an Anschutz. Some back and forth regarding the shipping cost confusion.

I sent a message to Brad, got everything sorted out. Turns out I need (want) a new scope and Brad went ahead to pull out the rifle and rings and setup the scope to show me how good looking they are. He sent me bunch of pictures of rifle stocks, and got the payment sorted out too. Lots of communication coming back and forth instantly and got this thing done.

This is kind of the service we need!

Now is the game waiting to get the shipment!

Attachment 618486
    Attachment 618487
    JQIAN,

Thanks for the note. We will have it steaming towards you tomorrow. Canada Post was closed here today due to the storm.
    Glad it all worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordic Marksman View Post
    Are those rimfire rings? A gap is OK that won’t affect anything in respect to accuracy.
    Thanks, well they are Talley Ultralights rings ( one piece base and rings ) on my factory drilled and tapped 64. I can stick a piece of paper on each side of the bases. With the groove in the center of the bases, there are only a mm or so of contact to the receiver.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

I've dealt with the majority of the site sponsor businesses here and it really doesn't get better than these guys. One of my favorite shops.

I can attest as well, I have purchased from nearly the entire dealer network on here, and these guys are the best of em all.
    Most normal ( even non-firearm ) shops could take lessons from Nordic!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12