Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big thumb up to Brad and his team at Nordic

Big thumb up to Brad and his team at Nordic

I usually don't write reviews but I have to do this time.
    Taking the advantage of 10% sell (https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...-Sale-is-back!),
    I decided to order an Anschutz. Some back and forth regarding the shipping cost confusion.

I sent a message to Brad, got everything sorted out. Turns out I need (want) a new scope and Brad went ahead to pull out the rifle and rings and setup the scope to show me how good looking they are. He sent me bunch of pictures of rifle stocks, and got the payment sorted out too. Lots of communication coming back and forth instantly and got this thing done.

This is kind of the service we need!

Now is the game waiting to get the shipment!

Name:  68590082490__AA46E3A5-D56B-4968-A89E-C7B1DB14F8AF.jpg
Views: 461
Size:  78.7 KB
    Name:  68590130305__B3A11D73-C189-4F4F-81DD-FFE7C158995B.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  80.5 KB

Super GunNutz
    [QUOTE=JQIAN;19156050]

Yes, very nice from the owner. Most of us are living quite far from that store and it's not easy to spend a couple k on a rifle that you don't see or feel in your hands. Looking to buy a 2022 year model. Not sure yet Anschutz or steyr.

Super GunNutz
    To Nordic's : have you received the new Anschutz 1782 with the new push button locking bolt?

Nice purchase!

Admired their inventory for a long time but never bought from them until June this year at the height of the the craziness.
    A lady called me to review the details of my purchase and got the transfer started right away. She was awesome to deal with and left me with a very good Impression of the business.
    I look forward to getting my Sig 320 RXP.
    Anxiousness is the axeman of accuracy.
    IPSC and 3gun.

Can confirm. These are great people with great products offering great service
    11/10
    You’re not completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example.

What rings are those? I got Talley bases on my 64 and I can see gaps between the bases and reciever. So thinking of a replacement.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    What rings are those? I got Talley bases on my 64 and I can see gaps between the bases and reciever. So thinking of a replacement.
    They are "EAW 11mm Dovetail Roll Off Mounts 30mm Low", that's what showed up on my invoice.
    I believe they are these ones, German made https://www.eaw.de/en/produkte/aufsc...fkippmontagen/
    Brad said he just got the shipment, so they are not listed online yet.

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 100y View Post
    To Nordic's : have you received the new Anschutz 1782 with the new push button locking bolt?
    Yes
    Most calibers and stocks arrived including 6.5x55 SE and 300 Win Mag. Just don’t have them posted on line yet.

Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    Are those rimfire rings? A gap is OK that won’t affect anything in respect to accuracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rust View Post
    Nice purchase!

Admired their inventory for a long time but never bought from them until June this year at the height of the the craziness.
    A lady called me to review the details of my purchase and got the transfer started right away. She was awesome to deal with and left me with a very good Impression of the business.
    I look forward to getting my Sig 320 RXP.
    Dreadfully slow service from the firearms centre.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast