Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: WRITE YOUR ATTORNEY GENERAL, ask to follow Alberta's lead wrt the May 1st, 2020 OIC.

Thanks for this, sent to my representative!

CGN frequent flyer Overlander2018's Avatar
    Email sent to the BC AG. The same officers who told me they could do nothing about my $5k worth of stolen machinery/tools will come and confiscate my $99 stripped lower... i think not.
    "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlander2018 View Post
    Email sent to the BC AG. The same officers who told me they could do nothing about my $5k worth of stolen machinery/tools will come and confiscate my $99 stripped lower... i think not.
    I sent one to the BC AG as well. Dont expect a response though or anything to change, they're all in bed together.

Done.
    Stock ammo high and deep until it encroaches in on your wife's sewing area. Then you have enough.

ht tps://open.alberta.ca/publications/jsg-ministerial-letters-to-other-jurisdictions-firearm-confiscation

Here is the letter Alberta sent out to ask for other provinces to help. Consider adding to your letters for added weight
    SINGLE ISSUE VOTER. Vote CPC or gun bans I'd rather be judged my 12 than carried by 6.
    A guide to filing an ATIP:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...n-ATIP-Federal

I tell you this is gonna start a sh!t show all over Canada.
    The libs are gonna come up with another way to fight back. just like they came up with the import ban.
    Marco is under pressure that Trudope is keeping Iran’s terrorist arm legal in Canada. Even after they murdered dozens of Canadians. watch this video how Marco starts to shake on his sit and wants to leave after Pierre corners him about it.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CjQ2WZpr_TA/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
    Last edited by Soheil; 10-05-2022 at 02:23 AM.

GunNutz
    Done Thank you

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    If living in New Brunswick , contacting Mike Holland , the Minister for Natural Resources might be an easier sell as he is an avid firearm owner and hunter . He might be able to influence Premier Higgs to act as he has helped firearm owners before . Mikes contact info is...

Mike Holland
    He was reappointed as the Minister of Natural Resources and Energy Development following the 2020 election.
    Constituency Office.
    Mainline Phone (506) 856-4961
    Fax Phone (506) 856-2676
    General Email Mike.Holland@gnb.ca
    Address 1037 Route 114 Lower Coverdale E1J 1A1

Hon. Mike Holland ( BACKGROUND )
    Minister of Natural Resources and Energy Development
    Progressive Conservative Party
    Albert
    (506) 453-3826
    Mike.Holland@gnb.ca

In his first venture into provincial politics, the Honourable Mike Holland was elected to the Legislative Assembly of New Brunswick in September 2018 for the riding of Albert and was re-elected in 2020 for a second term.

He was reappointed as the Minister of Natural Resources and Energy Development following the 2020 election.

Born in Chatham (now Miramichi), New Brunswick in 1970, Mr. Holland is the son of Phil and Brenda Holland.

Farm raised in rural New Brunswick, Mr. Holland has been an avid outdoorsperson his entire life. He is co-founder of the Canadian Wild Turkey Federation, a non-profit organization that is quickly becoming the new face of conservation in Canada.

Mr. Holland has been a local entrepreneur who sold outdoor gear which he invented. As the founder of Resourceful Redneck Inc., he successfully secured a funding partnership on the CBC TV show Dragon’s Den.

Over the years, Mr. Holland has been active with many outdoors and conservation groups, serving in various capacities from volunteer to board member.

Mr. Holland began gaining political experience in 2010, working as an executive assistant with cabinet ministers in five different provincial government departments

In his spare time, Mr. Holland enjoys exploring the outdoors with his three adult children and his partner Alison.

Constituency Office
    Mainline Phone (506) 856-4961
    Fax Phone (506) 856-2676
    General Email Mike.Holland@gnb.ca
    Address 1037 Route 114
    Lower Coverdale
    E1J 1A1
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

Sent to BC's Attorney General and my MLA who's pro-gun. Thank you!
    Member: CCFR, NFA

"In the absence of success, take progress."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BabySeal's Avatar
    Anyone get any reply at all from BC?