Thread: Kel-Tec RDB .223 Semi Auto Rifles Are Back In Stock

Business Member Tillsonburg Gun Shop's Avatar

Kel-Tec RDB .223 Semi Auto Rifles Are Back In Stock

We just received a shipment of Kel-Tec RDB .223 Semi Auto Rifles $1549.95 Free Shipping

Click on the picture to purchase your RDB rifle today!!
    Name:  RDBBLK 3-1500x850-0.jpg
Views: 991
Size:  50.1 KB

The RDB™ is the new definition of bullpup. Its downward shell ejection system eliminates the side ejection disadvantage of ordinary bullpups. The result is brass and gas that eject out of your line of sight making it a truly ambidextrous, high performance rifle for everyone. It’s definitely the bullpup done right.

The RDB (Rifle Downward-eject Bullpup) features a rotary bolt with a spring loaded ejector and an extractor facing down. The spent case is pulled backwards along the top of the magazine and then ejected through a vertical chute. The hammer is U-shaped and runs outside the chute and above the magazine. Obviously, the bolt travel is longer than traditional designs but well within the ergonomic constraints of a rifle. Other advantages are gravity assisted ejection and higher bolt energy at feeding.

The RDB is built around a common steel skeleton formed by the receiver and barrel sub-assemblies. Bolt, bolt carrier, firing mechanism, ejector chute and bolt stop are identical for all variations. The short stroke gas operated piston is fully adjustable for different ammunition's and muzzle attachments.

Specifications:

Calibre: .223Rem

Magazine Capacity: 5 or any AR15 compatible magazine

Colour: Black

Comes with 1 5rnd Magazine

Weight Unloaded: 6.7lbs

Barrel Length: 20"

Deleted
    Last edited by mbk; 02-28-2023 at 08:40 PM.

CGN Regular
    Question now. I've seen some (locally) that were .223 only and some that were .223 / 5.56. Which is this?

Quote Originally Posted by dfemia01 View Post
    Question now. I've seen some (locally) that were .223 only and some that were .223 / 5.56. Which is this?
    I had read that they are the same as the 223/556 models, but all their export ones are marked 223 only. I can't find the article now though that mentioned that
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    "Question now. I've seen some (locally) that were .223 only and some that were .223 / 5.56. Which is this?"

All of them are exactly the same. No difference except labelling.

The guns sent to dealers in USA are labelled 5.56-Nato.
    The guns sent to dealers outside of USA are labelled .223-Remington.

It's simply due to gun laws.
    Some countries won't allow their citizens to own rifles chambered in "military calibers".