Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modern Sporter Production Commencing Again?

Many things weren't but still FRT’d. And unfortunately officers are not educated to know that the FRT is exactly what it says it is, a “quick reference table”, Then end up locking your gun in a evidence room for months and months till you crawl through the legal system trying to get it back.
    Bonus of having every 3 letter US agency mashed into one 4 letter agency and our crowns way of guilty until proven innocent by slapping people with every charge in the book and seeing what sticks

I'm waiting in patient hope that your are right I have 2 reciver sets half paid for that I ordered mear minutes after the oic so they r sitting in limbo.... the email got me excited that the atrs team will get that part of their business back

Just imagine the scenes if they can bring the modern sporter back.. within the first week the order list will be backlogged for the next 10 years

wondering if folks who'v donated since the beginning of their legal fight will have first dibs on an MH or MV? Would be awesome but whatever happens. I hope they win. They have a good case.
    Folks need to donate to them or go into their giveaway draws.

Quote Originally Posted by S-357 View Post
    I'm waiting in patient hope that your are right I have 2 reciver sets half paid for that I ordered mear minutes after the oic so they r sitting in limbo.... the email got me excited that the atrs team will get that part of their business back
    So ppl who didn’t get their receiver never got a refund?

It was right on their website saying once ordered you are committed and no refunds. I'd rather give them my money then douche canoe and his navy of barely functional humans in the form of taxation. I don't care if I get my money and I have donated to atrs legal fund too. Great people, great company that got bent over hard. They are standing up for every Canadian as far as I'm concerned especially our community of firearms owners. I'd love to personally meet them all myself and shake their hands

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Modern hunter is the only gun I regret not buying.
    I’d do bad things to get my hands on one..
    I was an Idiot who sold a 6.5 creedmoor Modern Hunter about a week before the OIC. I planned to buy a replacement MH in .308 but that didn't happen obviously.. Not that the MH was implicated but I couldn't get one again as ATRS concentrated manufacture on the MS.

Biggest gun sale regret I've ever had.

Hurray, hope they make 10’s of thousands of them and sell quickly

I hope the ATRS lawsuit continues. There are a multitude of issues and wrongs that were committed and I believe this is the quickest avenue for getting a citeable court case regarding the FRT

Quote Originally Posted by Tractorguy View Post
    Hurray, hope they make 10’s of thousands of them and sell quickly
    I agree! I hope they get a chance to produce these again! You got my sale the moment these are coming back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12