IN-STOCK: All-New TYPE 81 SR

Hey I just ordered one of these and I have 2 questions.

I ordered with Mount option NPZ, so from my understanding the rifle will come with that mounted as the picture shows? I sure hope so.

What kind of ship times will we see? When i ordered a T81 LMG in like Jan 2021 it took over a month just to ship. Is it gonna be the same deal here?

What does SR stand for?

I think SE stood for Special Edition, but I can't find anything about this SR version. Is this a Tactical Imports manifestation, or is this a stock/new Norinco-manufactured gun?

Are the scopes also manufactured in Russia?

Hey I just ordered one of these and I have 2 questions.

I ordered with Mount option NPZ, so from my understanding the rifle will come with that mounted as the picture shows? I sure hope so.

What kind of ship times will we see? When i ordered a T81 LMG in like Jan 2021 it took over a month just to ship. Is it gonna be the same deal here?

It would be helpful if they had a bare bones image as well as the fully kitted, I can't figure out what's threaded on the end if you don't add a brake or flash hidder?

Or a note explaining the price as shown and what add on's that are not included in the starting price have been "added".
with the long barrel a peep sight add on that folds up off the stock might be kind of interesting to upgrade the irons, but it does look kool with the scope... :)

68857FF5-6DF9-44D5-9C4F-109B22AF3E6D.jpg
I also want to know this, I do see an option to add scope for another 500

Not sure if this is it? The scope is another $500
On top of the $500 mount?

Attachments

• 68857FF5-6DF9-44D5-9C4F-109B22AF3E6D.jpg
    68857FF5-6DF9-44D5-9C4F-109B22AF3E6D.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2,021
There are two different side rail bases that the mount needs to slide and clamp onto, an SVD style and an AK style; both of which are not compatible with one another. Outside of TI's currents offerings, NPZ PSO-1 optics can come equipped with either an SVD or AK style mount, which when affixed with said optic becomes integral to the scope (removable from one another but seemingly affixed as one complete unwieldy unit to the layman). For those who wish to forego an add on optics purchase, Tactical Imports would be appreciated further if this matter was cleared up. FYI and two cents: The NPZ optics and integral mount for an extra $500 is pretty darn fair given our current global position with all things Russian....hopefully these are the legit Belarus versions and not the Chinese knock off versions. Ivan the Bear has been out of stock for a long time and the price was hovering right around $300 Cdn before shipping, import duties brokerage fees and the "will I even get it delivered from over there" anxiety. I'd be jumping on convenience band wagon if one didn't already have a similar optic (not a pot metal airsoft knock off that will never keep zero).

Clarity on whether the receiver RAIL and associated mounting hardware is either included, pre-installed or not included at all unless bought with additional optic and mount (remember integral) would clear a lot of this up.

it is not the belomo one but the russian version.

Well TI keeps canceling my orders. Not impressed in the slightest.

They hate when you hold them accountable. My order was shorted last summer(kobra was missing the mount and pins) I was getting the run around informed my credit card of the issue they did their magic and TI finally sent what was owing and I then allowed full payment to happen.

Have made a few other orders since then without issue on firearms etc and now they are canceling my orders claiming chargeback risks lol.

Been a customer since 2017 and roughly 15,000 spent there and they want to play silly games.

maybe they do not want you as a customer. sellers market today.

View attachment 619208

Not sure if this is it? The scope is another $500
On top of the $500 mount?

Kind of confusing. It only makes sense if it comes with the mount since the bare bones rifle only comes with the pins - which are useless at this point.

I don't see a mount listed at all, so the mount only comes with a scope - on top of that the NPZ is not sold individually, would not be surprised if they will be sold out soon. I assume it is Russian but we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom