Page 17 of 128 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718192021222324252737 ... LastLast

Thread: IN-STOCK: All-New TYPE 81 SR

Bummer on the calibre choice but I get why they did it

Anyone got shipping notice yet?? Mine is still processing.....

Quote Originally Posted by bravo252 View Post
    Anyone got shipping notice yet?? Mine is still processing.....
    I'm pretty sure mine shipped. I got a shipping notice from Canada Post, but it doesn't say from who. This is the only thing I'm expecting tho.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    I'm pretty sure mine shipped. I got a shipping notice from Canada Post, but it doesn't say from who. This is the only thing I'm expecting tho.
    Good to know!! I ordered mine in first few hours, so expecting it it to happen soon!!! Thank you, sir!!!

been trying this since Wednesday. website still keeps giving me the card error when trying to use Visa to pay. I email the sales dept at TI to try and place an order but no response yet.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skainth View Post
    been trying this since Wednesday. website still keeps giving me the card error when trying to use Visa to pay. I email the sales dept at TI to try and place an order but no response yet.
    try with an emt easier and faster.

Not sure if this had been already answered...but what would be the main advantage of ordering the slant compensator over the flash hider?

Also if the slant is ordered, would it already come installed in the properly timed position?
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.

Quote Originally Posted by CZ Shooter View Post
    Not sure if this had been already answered...but what would be the main advantage of ordering the slant compensator over the flash hider?

Also if the slant is ordered, would it already come installed in the properly timed position?
    The slant is much shorter then the flash suppressor and compensator. All the muzzle devices are timed with a spring detent - very easy to install and get the timing correct.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CZ Shooter View Post

i personally see no advantage of ordering a slant with a heavy barrel. in terms of looks, if you ordered a NPZ scope i would go with the flash hdier.

no, they are not installed at the factory cos they are accessories. there are recesses for the timed position, pretty simply really. you choose 1 or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffMan View Post
    The slant is much shorter then the flash suppressor and compensator. All the muzzle devices are timed with a spring detent - very easy to install and get the timing correct.
    Thank you.
    Would anyone know the thread/pitch size for this one and would there be any benefits to the slant in this particular set-up?

Based on my limited understanding, the slant was designed to mitigate the full auto fire, but not sure if it would be of any use on the bench?
    "Gun control" is a feel good term, which is designed to disquise the globalist disarmament efforts under the pretense of fighting crime.