Page 105 of 128 FirstFirst ... 8595979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113115125 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1280

Thread: IN-STOCK: All-New TYPE 81 SR

Quote Originally Posted by soheipp View Post
    This is incorrect. They are paying for shipping both ways. No restocking fees. Not sure where you got this from. Customer service is top notch.
    I got an email back from them before mine cracked, they said

"if you still wish to return your rifle, the 20% restocking fee would only apply if the firearm is used and/or not returned in it’s original packaging. Only the 3% fee will be charged."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TrijiconTA56 View Post
    Uh... since when is the grip/stock of the gun not a core part of the gun? How is the grip and stock potentially falling off the gun, leaving you with a barreled action just a "trivial" issue? Are you smoking crack?
    Uh.. stocks are not a moving part and can be replaced, unreliable function in the action or moving parts of the gun can disable the gun beyond practical repair.

A barrelled action is a barrel and receiver assembly without other necessary parts to make the gun function. A barreled action is not what you have after losing the stock, if any of that is confusing to you then go do some more research on the internet ok smart ass
    Last edited by ceilingcat; 11-13-2022 at 06:37 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fburger View Post

"if you still wish to return your rifle, the 20% restocking fee would only apply if the firearm is used and/or not returned in it’s original packaging. Only the 3% fee will be charged."
    What about after it cracked, since now it's not your own choice and there is something defective? If still the case that would be disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by ceilingcat View Post
    Uh.. stocks are not a moving part and can be replaced, unreliable function in the action or moving parts of the gun can disable the gun beyond practical repair.

A barrelled action is a barrel and receiver assembly without other necessary parts to make the gun function. A barreled action is not what you have after losing the stock, if any of that is confusing to you then go do some more research on the internet ok smart ass
    In anyways, the stock is not that important but the grip is. Without a grip the firearm is pretty much useless. Even without the piston the gun can still be operated in manual mode.

What about after it cracked, since now it's not your own choice and there is something defective? If still the case that would be disappointing
    I think with the broken one it is free from charge replacing but not sure about returning.

Any word on the next batch of folding stock coming out from TI?

This was from the same email. "If you do happen to receive a defective unit, you are covered under warranty to receive a replacement rifle."

But it just happened not that long ago, just waiting for their response.

Quote Originally Posted by fburger View Post

I forgot to mention, when I emailed them, it was within 7 days of return window. not sure what their response would be if it is outside of the window.

I will receive my repaired rifle this coming Wednesday. I will keep it anyway. What if the government suddenly issued an import ban on all center fire semiauto rifles? What if there’s no more Type 81 SRs coming as a result?

CGN Regular
    Really a shame. Other than the stock this rifle is nice for what it is

BANNED
    This whole thig is rather lackluster, mine also is unfired and cracked gas block is canted to the right.. truly not impressed