Accuracy International AXSR shipment. Short window!

BubbaWolverine

Business Rep
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you want an A.I. eh?

You have over the weekend to let me know at christopher@wolverinesupplies.com.

Please include your:

-Name
-Mailing and physical Address
-Phone number
-Pal Number
-Date Of Birth
-what calibre and color you want

We are putting in an order with expected receipt first half of 2023.

Available in
0.338NM 27"
0.300NM 27"
0.300WM 26"
.300PRC 27"
0.338LM 27"

Retail is EXPECTED to be about $12,865* CAD a deposit of $2600 required to secure a specific pre-order.

~ APA Fat Bastard Muzzle Brake
~ 20 MOA STANAG (MIL 1913) Action Rail
~ Folding Stock (right fold)
~ Adjustable Cheek Piece
~ Adjustable Butt with additional spacer screws
~ Black, Dark Earth, Elite Sand Metalwork
~ 16" Forend Tube With Integrated RRS Rail and 20MOA Top Rail

*pricing is subject to the USD to CAD exchange rate. It may go up or down depending how many Loonies they mint so we cannot guarantee pricing.

How about hinges for the AT-X? Any sign of those?

Bueller?

53S4VJs

Here's what this beast looks like for any newbies who have no idea what this is.

AXSR_Black_Web__01050.jpg

Attachments

• AXSR_Black_Web__01050.jpg
    AXSR_Black_Web__01050.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 3,243
Whats the situation on these now?

Still waiting. Pretty sure I'm the one who kickstarted them bringing them in. I was told Q2-ish 2023 is when they'll land, though I don't know if they're bringing anything over for stock or just what I and maybe others have ordered.

Still waiting. Pretty sure I'm the one who kickstarted them bringing them in. I was told Q2-ish 2023 is when they'll land, though I don't know if they're bringing anything over for stock or just what I and maybe others have ordered.

All I got was “early 2023” so hopefully that means soonish. I’m loving my AT-X so I can’t wait to get its (sorta) big brother.

AI has changed how they take orders and now do so quarterly. They are quite busy and lead times are long. Keep that in mind if you are looking at a new order. Off the rack or long wait.

AI has changed how they take orders and now do so quarterly. They are quite busy and lead times are long. Keep that in mind if you are looking at a new order. Off the rack or long wait.

Is Wolverine also bringing in the AX MkIII or only the American AX SR versions?

Back
Top Bottom