Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Handgun Shipping Update, 1 Oct

Handgun Shipping Update, 1 Oct

We had a ton of transfers come thru today from Ontario. It will take us a few days to get thru them all...you'll get a tracking number when it ships.

Currently they are working on June 7th approvals. If anyone from the CFO's office is reading this, thank you for working weekends.

Ryan

Thanks for the update, just had one approved this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Currently they are working on June 7th approvals. If anyone from the CFO's office is reading this, thank you for working weekends.
    Yes, we appreciate your efforts (CFO office personnel) to get these transfers approved ASAP.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

I am glad transfers are going through. However let’s not thank people when Law abiding citizens have been waiting almost four months for legally owned property…. I’m sure they are not working weekends on their own time and are getting paid accordingly.

The Ontario CFO should have taken action earlier and hired the appropriate temp or full time staff required.

The people doing transfers are all great people, we deal with them all the time. They are probably getting over time but they don’t have to come in for overtime. They are swamped with transfers and working as fast as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylo View Post
    I am glad transfers are going through. However let’s not thank people when Law abiding citizens have been waiting almost four months for legally owned property…. I’m sure they are not working weekends on their own time and are getting paid accordingly.

The Ontario CFO should have taken action earlier and hired the appropriate temp or full time staff required.

BANNED
    I made two purchases the day after the "announcement" and the NS CFO processed them within 24 hours. Four months is unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by XshootmestraightX View Post
    I made two purchases the day after the "announcement" and the NS CFO processed them within 24 hours. Four months is unacceptable.
    Fortunately for you, you are in a province with less people. Ontario accounted for 1/3 of all the handguns sales and it swamped their office. If sucks it’s taking so long but it’s not the people doing transfers delaying things.

If we got an auction tn approval should we email you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by brandon_ha View Post
    If we got an auction tn approval should we email you guys?
    No, Ontario emails dealers approvals for transfers.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Were you guys sending transfer initiation numbers to customers? Never got on for a June 17th purchase I made.

Just wanted to check it against the chart Wolf is updating to see approximate approval time from the CFO.
    Member: CSSA

What am I thinking........? If I wanted you to know, I'd be talking!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast