Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Sharing my FOC journey

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tracifan68 View Post
    LOL. bfiles you made my whole day with your extreme frustration trying to read and comprehend the other fella's Frenglish....I feel the same frustration with the now blocked kamlooky.
    for sure your englsih is perfect as well ...

Restricted purchase from July 30th, and after several unanswered emails, still haven't received a transfer reference number...WTF?
    Lost my business
    Reduce...Reuse...Reload
    Member - CCFR

Well, since THEY don't answer phones I figured that sharing my experience on THEIR part of this forum may improve things for others after me. If you read my post with attempted comprehension, you'll see that I'm not complaining about time. I waited 4 months and I can wait several more if that's what it takes. What does get under my skin is the lack of communication, to a point where two months after the purchase I didn't really know whether or not I actually have a transfer in my name. Being busy, understaffed and all that jazz is not an excuse! A responsible business owner, GREATLY benefiting from a surge in sales, should plan to maintain some level of customer service to fulfill the aforementioned sales. "Doing the best they can" as you mentioned, wins a participation ribbon during a high school cheerleader tryout. In a grown up world, dropping your service level by a mile will get you flack. Customer pays, customer demands. I just want my damned firearm and going forward I'll vote with my wallet elsewhere!
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlydelta View Post
    I dont get why people go on public forums and ##### about how they had to wait a bit longer for their purchase to go through or the gun store didn't answer the phone/email the first time.
    People need to chill the fu(k out. These guns stores are doing the best they can bc they are overwhelmed with order. OP and everyone else that are bitching are reason the firearms in Canada is doom to fail. The is no strong rifle community bc everyone cares about themselves and no one looks at the bigger picture of supporting the sport, the gun clubs and the gun stores.
    Last edited by robak1; 10-03-2022 at 05:37 PM.
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est

You would think with the store front being closed multiple times, they would at least be able to answer customers
    Collector of old junk

Well, according to a man with nice hair I hold unacceptable views and ask for more than he can give, hence the inacceptable expectations...
    Quote Originally Posted by medvedqc View Post
    i can tell you the answer: you have inacceptable expectation ...
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est

FOC sat on my order for a while. I bought something from Tenda 2 weeks after my order with FOC, and the transfer number I got from FOC is about 3,000 higher than the one from Tenda. Which means FOC didn't initiate the transfer for at least 2 weeks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robak1 View Post
    Well, according to a man with nice hair I hold unacceptable views and ask for more than he can give, hence the inacceptable expectations...
    it is sad to read and that is what i wrote on before, that doesnt mean i agree but i have been told the same as you. i purchased from foc mid august and initiated the transfer mi september so i really feel for you, some may have misundestoord what i said but truely and genuinely i ve been told that i have inacceptable expectations ... like you i doubt foc will see more money from me.

ps i do not have nice hair so i know you re not talking about me lol ...

Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    FOC sucks balls, lost my business, as well as every other firearm owner I have spoken to.
    well you havent spoken to me lol...not only do i NOT think FOC sucks, i think they are great. I am a long-time customer, in fact i was literally there for the opening ceremonies for their original store and new location, have attended all their events (TACCOM 1-3, Project Unum, Industry Days like Glock, Surefire etc), and have shopped there more times than i can count.

Most recently i put myself on their email notification system for a rare handgun and purchased it in under 10 min from getting the notification. They sent me a reference # 3 days after purchase without me requesting it. When the transfer goes through (estimated mid November), i fully intend to pick it up at the store as i dont want to deal with shipping (and i will have waited long enough!)

RL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by tracifan68 View Post
    I feel the same frustration with the now blocked kamlooky.
    You blocked him too? Join the club. His act wore thin after years of unfunny gibberish.

Quote Originally Posted by RL1 View Post
    well you havent spoken to me lol...not only do i NOT think FOC sucks, i think they are great. I am a long-time customer, in fact i was literally there for the opening ceremonies for their original store and new location, have attended all their events (TACCOM 1-3, Project Unum, Industry Days like Glock, Surefire etc), and have shopped there more times than i can count.

Most recently i put myself on their email notification system for a rare handgun and purchased it in under 10 min from getting the notification. They sent me a reference # 3 days after purchase without me requesting it. When the transfer goes through (estimated mid November), i fully intend to pick it up at the store as i dont want to deal with shipping (and i will have waited long enough!)

RL
    What did they give you a free knife or something? Must have for you to shill this hard bro.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast