Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Sharing my FOC journey

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by tracifan68 View Post
    LOL. bfiles you made my whole day with your extreme frustration trying to read and comprehend the other fella's Frenglish....I feel the same frustration with the now blocked kamlooky.
    Blocked him last month, unfunny and a waste of time reading it.
    As for FOC, I've never had a bad transaction out of the dozen is so I've had with them.
    Even a return was handled with ease through email

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    What did they give you a free knife or something? Must have for you to shill this hard bro.

I went back and looked up your FOC rant.
    Looks like you dislike them not for what they did to you but what they did to a friend.
    It also looks like your friend was in the wrong and FOC delivered exactly what was ordered.

they gave me good service, great selection, and good times.

as you may have seen from the 1000+ pics i have posted in my "gun store tour" i have been to gun stores across Ontario, Quebec, and BC and i love all of them. i try to support our industry instead of looking to bash them at every opportunity.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    What did they give you a free knife or something? Must have for you to shill this hard bro.
    I doubt it but knowing RL1 l'm sure he would appreciate a free knife any time.

Quote Originally Posted by RL1 View Post
    well you havent spoken to me lol...not only do i NOT think FOC sucks, i think they are great. I am a long-time customer, in fact i was literally there for the opening ceremonies for their original store and new location, have attended all their events (TACCOM 1-3, Project Unum, Industry Days like Glock, Surefire etc), and have shopped there more times than i can count.

Most recently i put myself on their email notification system for a rare handgun and purchased it in under 10 min from getting the notification. They sent me a reference # 3 days after purchase without me requesting it. When the transfer goes through (estimated mid November), i fully intend to pick it up at the store as i dont want to deal with shipping (and i will have waited long enough!)

RL
    You had me going right up until the "sent me a reference # 3 days after purchase without me requesting it."
    CCFR & IDPA MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by tracifan68 View Post
    LOL. bfiles you made my whole day with your extreme frustration trying to read and comprehend the other fella's Frenglish....I feel the same frustration with the now blocked kamlooky.
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Breensy View Post
    You had me going right up until the "sent me a reference # 3 days after purchase without me requesting it."

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post

true

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    That’s why I said it! Have read many of his reviews!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FatCatsDad View Post
    I went back and looked up your FOC rant.
    Looks like you dislike them not for what they did to you but what they did to a friend.
    It also looks like your friend was in the wrong and FOC delivered exactly what was ordered.
    Well you got half of that statement correct….good job.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast