Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Sharing my FOC journey

so op did your restricted was shipped finally?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RL1 View Post
    how would that work in this context...are you suggesting that they should have refused to sell handguns and meet the 10 fold increase in demand caused by govt regulations? how else would they "not take on" the increase in demand?

i didnt see massive price increases...all Glocks they had at TACCOM were regular price and so was the HK I bought.

As for hiring, not sure what line of business you are in, but usually you cant hire people overnight...especially in this line where employees likely need a PAL to handle firearms etc. If they didnt have time to fulfill orders do you think they had time to post employee ads, interview employees, sign work contracts etc?

Any "profits" they make now will have to keep them afloat once the regulations kick in (and they would likely have to fire any new employees they brought on at that point).

Typically there are 55,000 handguns sold in a year but thanks to the govt action, 178,000 have been sold in the last three MONTHS...so 3 years worth in 3 months and businesses were caught unaware. Of course some were more impacted than others...some sold 100 or 200 handguns while others sold thousands

personally i am glad they focused on getting as many transfers done as possible
    This^^^

They sold 500 pistols in one day shortly after the ban, how many a day do you think they have to pack up and ship even at 100 a day, i wouldn’t respond to emails or calls either. I’ve seen countless threads bashing foc tenda Soley, yet I’ve never had a bad experience some stuff has taken longer to ship but not the end of the world

We live in a instant gratification world now where everyone wants everything yesterday, and its unrealistic
    Being a gun owner in this country comes with a life sentence of hard political labour

Eventually it did
    Quote Originally Posted by medvedqc View Post
    so op did your restricted was shipped finally?
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est

Cry me a river man. All the other retailers faced the same predicament yet they made every effort to communicate with their customer. It took me 58 days and 6 emails to finally get a number, which in my eyes legitimized the transaction. FOC responded to every email with some fairytales as to why they can't supply me that piece of info, so I call a Bravo Sierra on the "too busy" part
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismojunky View Post
    This^^^

They sold 500 pistols in one day shortly after the ban, how many a day do you think they have to pack up and ship even at 100 a day, i wouldn’t respond to emails or calls either. I’ve seen countless threads bashing foc tenda Soley, yet I’ve never had a bad experience some stuff has taken longer to ship but not the end of the world

We live in a instant gratification world now where everyone wants everything yesterday, and its unrealistic
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est

well it seems that they cannot the commitment of shipping after 5 business days being notified of the transfer approved ...

what a joke.

finally got a notice of shipping but not without asking for ... that is my last purchase with them for sure.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer padawan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by medvedqc View Post
    finally got a notice of shipping but not without asking for ... that is my last purchase with them for sure.
    They'll never get another dime from me........

For me, the service from FOC is excellent, no complaints.
    I recently purchased $200 worth of product, UPS lost it, FOC resent it quickly without charging me another dime.
    I will buy from FOC without hesitation!
    It's not very nice, but perfectly legal.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I just had an ammo shipment delivered yesterday Nov 6, I ordered online Nov 2.
    Excellent service again
    No hesitation dealing with these guys

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast