Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Sharing my FOC journey

Good for you, it took me 56 days and 6 emails to obtain this same info. Already they're improving their service. Critical and blunt feedback works every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by RL1 View Post
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Well you got half of that statement correct….good job.
    Is this your way of coming clean and sharing with us that it was actually you and not your “friend” with the lawyer wife? If I were you cman I would have waited at least another month to show up in an foc thread lol

I bought a Shadow System & a Spectre Comp last week of August from them….I wonder when will I be getting a reference #….

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanNeil08 View Post
    I bought a Shadow System & a Spectre Comp last week of August from them….I wonder when will I be getting a reference #….
    you need to not be shy and ask them ...

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Well you got half of that statement correct….good job.
    Too soon dude

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jason2k View Post
    FOC sat on my order for a while. I bought something from Tenda 2 weeks after my order with FOC, and the transfer number I got from FOC is about 3,000 higher than the one from Tenda. Which means FOC didn't initiate the transfer for at least 2 weeks.
    Here are two orders I made and Ref# that look similar to your situation:
    purchase from FOC 29 Aug ref# 6035xxx
    purchase 15 days later from Prophet River 13 Sept ref# 6031xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Hvacpimp View Post
    Is this your way of coming clean and sharing with us that it was actually you and not your “friend” with the lawyer wife? If I were you cman I would have waited at least another month to show up in an foc thread lol
    Really? Why ? do you think some strangers comments hurt my feelings? Lmao….everything I stated was true. You can make any assumptions you like.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar

CGN Regular
    People need to understand that retailers were slammed with business that they were not set up to receive - that shouldnt be news to anyone and people should have a level of understanding about the circumstances that they have found themselves in.

That said.......how they handle inquiries from the public (ie, the OP) is what sets apart a decent retailer, from a gong show of a retailer.

While the delays are understandable for FOC, their response (or lack of) is not.

I agree with you, and my point wasn't the amount of time it took, but rather the fact that FOC actively avoided communicating with me. From 6/2 when I purchased the firearm, until 7/28 when I finally received the transfer #, I wrote 6 emails asking for it and all 6 times they responded with "sorry man, we are too busy to look it up". Not exactly confidence inspiring and I firmly believed that something went wrong as the order said "fulfilled" and tracking number was invalid. The icing on the cake was when I finally had confirmation and after not hearing anything for over a week I inquired again and was told "we are working as fast as we can, we will get to you, and You'll receive a shipping notification when the courier picks it up". What does that mean? Within a week, a month, 4 months...? I would have been perfectly fine with "we are busy and probably 2 weeks to a month behind". Fast forward and I didn't get a shipping notification but the firearm did arrive 2 days after I posted here. Anyhow, in comparison to two other GTA dealers where I made similar purchases, also during a busy time, FOC didn't score well
    Quote Originally Posted by STEELCITYSLICKER View Post
    People need to understand that retailers were slammed with business that they were not set up to receive - that shouldnt be news to anyone and people should have a level of understanding about the circumstances that they have found themselves in.

That said.......how they handle inquiries from the public (ie, the OP) is what sets apart a decent retailer, from a gong show of a retailer.

While the delays are understandable for FOC, their response (or lack of) is not.
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast