pistol came without magazines

chriskim1982

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I recently purchased a S&W m&p40 and the pistol came without magazines. I have been trying to get a hold of you guys for over a week now.
I've tried mails, phon calls that no one answers, left messages multiple times and and messages on canadiangunnutz.
When I placed the order I was told because the pistol is coming from the state, you guys have to pin the magazines to 10 rounds. whoever took the magazines out forgot to put it back in before Shipping. please verify and resolve this issue.

Last edited:
I had an issue with a trigger pack they sold me. Took a follow up email about a week apart to them and they got back to me. I’m sure it’s a simple fix on their end. But I get your point of waiting this long for a gun only to be held back by missing mags.

Hi,

We did get your email and it has been actioned on. As you mention, your gun did ship to Canada without the Mag to get it here before the 19th. Your now pinned mags have arrived and are shipping tomorrow, you will get a tracking number by email. To the weathers, We are down 50% Customer Service staff as dealing with Hurricane Ian which was a direct hit. For anyone not getting though on phones, we answered them absolutely all day non-stop today, but know that others went to voice mail as all lines in use.

Best regards,
AE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Damn, it took the mag right out of the box, repacked it, put it in a shipping box and mailed itself, too?

The High Cap model the customer ordered from the USA was sent in an emergency along with several others with the mags removed to allow us to pin them. They arrived in Canada the evening of the 18th. The mags were then pinned and shipped afterwards.

If you assume the worst or most retarded thing about us, you're probably off base.

Also in Bradenton, FL. Where 50% of our CS reps work. Today was everyone who ordered a pistol from us in the past 3 months calling to check on their purchases.

Back
Top Bottom