Oct 3 Handguns - Recount

Has Armseast started the transfer on any of orders already? is it just me, i have not received any update from them.

I'm still waiting on a Glock 17 I ordered back in June from them. I called them (took a few tries and they seemed really busy and swamped with calls). They did mention that the transfer had been initiated despite not getting an email with the details, so I'm assuming you're in the same boat. Good ol' waiting game with the CFO. I'm in BC and things are generally quicker here, too.

Purchased 92x August 26.

Received shipping notification last week, should be here next week.

Wish I was quicker on the Glock 48. Hoping for one in 2025, fingers crossed.

I decided to take the plunge on the 365, had it in my cart and was going through check out but kept getting an error. Refreshed the page and it was still there, then a few minutes later they were gone...

Has Armseast started the transfer on any of orders already? is it just me, i have not received any update from them.

Same here. 2 weeks since approval from cfo on 1, 4 days on another. No reply to email. Couldn't get through on the phone.

Was hoping for them to be here for my bday, but I guess it's not just me.

Same here. 2 weeks since approval from cfo on 1, 4 days on another. No reply to email. Couldn't get through on the phone.

Was hoping for them to be here for my bday, but I guess it's not just me.

Just a bit anxious with all these rumours about possible October ban, let’s hope they get to send everything in on time. It would be nice if Armseast can provide some update here but with the current situation and what not, it might be just too much to ask….

Your be fine with your purchase transfers started. From what I’ve seen AE initiated everything within 24hrs of purchase. Personal experience I ordered something that was in the states and it was started and imported quickly. Rest easy

Your transfers were all initiated the same day you purchased.

Politely waiting on an invoice from august 17th. Was told to sit tight while orders were processed

Order was by direct email/pm

Followed up this week after the creation of this specific thread - if you can kindly reach out it would be appreciated

Tried to call in x3 this week but no luck

When was your order placed? I'm still waiting from July

I called the CFO to make sure all the pistols I have ordered have had a transfer started. If you’re worried about it call them and ask them to let you know what you have pending.

Back
Top Bottom